Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

Doomworld Members' Sketchbook

I really love to draw! I bet, and hope, that I am not the only one here who has this hobby.

So let's treat this thread like our own little doomworld portfolio. Share your work, doom related or not!

Here's one I did from The Wall.

Spoiler

Please put your work in spoiler tags to keep the thread looking neat. Let's keep this thread alive, guys!

uhhh
all my drawings are retarded and ugly and i'm not sure if i should post em here
mainly cuz i made them in ms paint

roadworx said:

uhhh
all my drawings are retarded and ugly and i'm not sure if i should post em here
mainly cuz i made them in ms paint

This accurately describes my drawing skills at any time.

Yay! Great thread, and not just because I can't be bothered to dredge this forum for my own drawthread or anything. :3

Spoiler

Zabel / Lord Raptor from the Darkstalkers series. Which I'd love more than Streetfighter if anyone actually played the thing.

Sadness, my favourite anthropomorphic hot water bottle from the movie Inside Out.

"DANGER, WILL ROBINSON!"

What would a '90s videogame character, to the tune of "fast-running hedgehog with attitude" look like if I were let loose on the design?

I actually don't draw nearly enough.

Know how I knew it was Sanek? The arrows on his shoes. I didn't realize it before the arrows.

Doesn't matter if it's awesome or not. As long as tgey were serious attempts, right the fuck on. Good work here guys.

Jayextee, you're great. I wish I could draw like that. It reminds me of something I'd see on the inside of a white zombie album.

Wow, I really love that The Wall artwork. Awesome, wish I could art. I'm just stuck being a drummer. Jayextee, you should really draw more, that all looks really great!

Well, I don't draw much anymore, but here are some drawings I did when I was younger, depicting devils & demons:

This one was the basis for my The Image Of Evil wad's mapiview:

GmNIwNL.jpg

Hope this one doesn't get me banned:

;)

EDIT: Old site I used to link to is dead, so I've reinserted the demon face, never mind the other one!

Edited by Soundblock

Justince said:

I think it's Lord Raptor from Darkstalkers.

It is. I'v got some old work from back when I was in high school.

Here's me Deviant art if you haven't seen it, I've not been on there in quite some time.

Here are a few samples.

Spoiler

The hard edged stuff is quite good. I particularly like the marine's legs. But I would like to see a bit more expressiveness in the characters. Neither of them are really expressing anything of what is going on in the scene. The marine looks quite bored, and the arch vile doesn't look too bothered with it's arm being sawed off.

Here, just finished adding some improvements.
Relatively the mentioned flaws, I'll try to work them out asap.

Spoiler
IStD

PS: I shall keep this post updated subsequently with the sample on DA.

Edited by Quadrops : Content updating.

Some doodles of mine that were submitted in my dA and Twitter pages. Almost all of them are around 3 years old, except the last 2 drawings which were made few months ago.

Spoiler

mein_kleines_caco_herz__willst_du_es_neh

V-Day-themed icon.

30a0222ba5f035d8c0e53a80cf92f871-d8785ht

My first (and failed) try at shading.

horned_caco_ornament_by_defleshed_martyr

First coffee painting I've ever made.

C2-WjLqXEAAruAz.jpg

Red Guy (from "Cow & Chicken") as "Cyberpantsoff"!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C2-WjLxXUAAMVvF.jpg (NSFW(?) warning)

Another drawing of "Cyberpantsoff". Not sure if pictures that depict cartoon asses count as NSFW here, but I've added a warning just in case)

CG9i4rM.jpg

Trying to get into the swing of things again. Will prolly draw a mega charazard for my sone soon. Drawing on a pen display is so strange feeling compaired to pen and paper, I'm digging it, but there are pros and cons.

I don't think I'm capable of drawing anything even remotely appealing to look at.. Quick 15 minute sketch of a dude I'll call "Mr. Disgusto"

disgust.PNG