Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Is there any wads that have a theme/look similar to stuff like this?

I am quite fond of this aesthetic and would love to see iti na DOOM map, so if there is any I'd love to see it!

EDIT: If possible, I'd like to avoid "Map XX of XXX" replies. I know what I'm requesting may be rare, but I'd rather not play through a whole wad to play what I want to play.

Heh, I'd love to make one, but there's always the issues of time and inspiration. Don't count me out on that, though :)

As for already-existing ones, not sure. Does this count?

Try Violence. It has retrowawe music inside and Ancient Aliens megawad for colours.

Try Uplink by katamori, too.

Doom doesn't have any good purple stuff without making a new pallette, which is generally not a very easy thing for everyone to do.

AD_79 said:

Heh, I'd love to make one, but there's always the issues of time and inspiration. Don't count me out on that, though :)

As for already-existing ones, not sure. Does this count?

I've seen Doomwave before, I think it's cancelled though sadly. He hasn't posted about it since September 9th...
PM'd him about it, though.

CrimCuttle said:

I've seen Doomwave before, I think it's cancelled though sadly. He hasn't posted about it since September 9th...
PM'd him about it, though.

They still making this wad. I know because I have them in facebook account. Progress is very slow when you`re making polished wad without any bugs. I can send you contacts in pm if you want.

MysteriousHaruko said:

They still making this wad. I know because I have them in facebook account. Progress is very slow when you`re making polished wad without any bugs. I can send you contacts in pm if you want.

Oh, nice!
Also sure, that'd be cool.

CrimCuttle said:

Oh, nice!
Also sure, that'd be cool.

I hope you got message and checked. Anyway, good luck for searching levels for your desired theme.

The Ultimate DooMer said:

There's a few megawads with those sort of grid-themed maps in, but can't remember which ones really.

Valiant map 31?