Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Post your Doom video! [but don't quote video]

E3M3 of this WAD is hard, but enjoyable I guess.

EDIT: Because I don't like double-posting that much, here's the playthrough of E3M4. Very nice, I liked it.

Beware of Craigslist Ads, as this Snapmap Level (I guess?) demonstrates. XD

More D2TWIDI / D4D, getting deeper into the game and finding a Spider Mastermind rune.

This is a pretty good Hollywood Holocaust map and playing it with Samsara just feels right.

Need more pep in your step? Then purchase UAC Brand Thrust Boots today and reach for the heavens!

I don't like this map! Urrrgh! First off, my best playthrough ever, really satisfied with my playing. Second off, I MISSED ONE SECRET. Idk and idc which one but I'm not redoing the whole playthrough because of it. I'm guessing it's one of the steps in the room with the chaingun (EDIT: It's the secret next to the northeastern door). And lastly, I used the MONSTER cheat to locate the remaining enemy, because I needed to redo the run at least 2 times because 1 monster got away and I didn't want this run to be erased.

The map itself is intriguing, but really annoying with the way it's laid out.

DoomLover234 said:

I don't like this map! Urrrgh! First off, my best playthrough ever, really satisfied with my playing. Second off, I MISSED ONE SECRET. Idk and idc which one but I'm not redoing the whole playthrough because of it. I'm guessing it's one of the steps in the room with the chaingun (EDIT: It's the secret next to the northeastern door). And lastly, I used the MONSTER cheat to locate the remaining enemy, because I needed to redo the run at least 2 times because 1 monster got away and I didn't want this run to be erased.

The map itself is intriguing, but really annoying with the way it's laid out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UU_19Cc42LY

YOU'RE GONNA GET YOUR FOOT BITTEN OFF!!

Some stupid solutions to enemy encounters, me crouching through the crusher bc after all it's possible in ZDoom :P and clipping through that bridge because this map was good enough that such resort is permitted and can be done. Very stupid enemy executions in some places (mostly 100 Sergeants tucked in the smallest rooms ever) but it's very fun to play. Better than Infernal Vortex anyways.

More Ultimate Doom II and Samsara, going through The Pits.

More Doom 2016 Campaign on Ultra Violence.

Continuing where I left off with D4D/Plutonia but, this time, with Zion in place of D4D.

More Snapmap levels, ranging from Halo to Ultimate Doom to a very interesting seminar about the virtues of not shooting people in the face.

I beat it fair and square..... By my standards.

Hitscanners galore on this Ultimate Doom II day.

Managed to get further in Kadingir Sanctum by simply playing from a previous level, still not sure why it crashes when I try to go there directly from the menu.

Get some special inside information about the development beginning from Blade of Agony with lots of Alpha and Beta footage as well as some WIP-stuff from Chapter 2 - commented by me ;) (now with the right audio volume)