Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Cyb

Skull Tag In The House!

Pardon my 10am (EST) update, but s new version of Skull Tag has been released! In the usual fashion, it's a decimal (or possibly hex) beta (0.93b) with a bunch of nifty new features including one flag capture the flag (so I suppose it ends up as a UT2k3 bombing run sort of mode), some new command line params, a brand spanking new level and the bot code completly ripped out of the thing! Yes, it's a multiplayer test, so no botmatching for you! Anyways, check out the page for more info and plztogetzip, kthxbye!

Yay, you own Cyb! /me spanks

Sorry for the lack of features guys. I'm in the middle of redoing a lot of shit so that it will be better than ever. Bear with me, I'll have new versions soon and more rapidly than before.

Just keep watching the ST forums for the latest developments.

No bots? I'll probably wait 'till the new bots are introduced in the next version. Real glad to see Skulltag isn't dead. I made an addon for once upon a time..

i love skulltag i care not if it has bots im just happy that they worked out someof the bugs in it so it works on a lan atleast :)skulltag owns me

Sign in to follow this