Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JagDogger2525

Help and Credit Graphics

Put custom graphics named HELP and CREDIT respectively into your wad. For widest possible compatibility, make sure the graphics have dimensions 320x200 pixels and are converted to Graphic(Doom) format, otherwise they won't work properly in vanilla and close-to-vanilla-compatible ports.

scifista42 said:

Put custom graphics named HELP and CREDIT respectively into your wad. For widest possible compatibility, make sure the graphics have dimensions 320x200 pixels and are converted to Graphic(Doom) format, otherwise they won't work properly in vanilla and close-to-vanilla-compatible ports.

I know that, just I want to know how all these megawads have custom Help & Credit graphics with text - THAT is what I mean

I would have never guessed that JagDogger2525 was talking about the Doom font.

I would presume that help and credit screens in wads that have them were made using common graphic editors, not any Doom-specific editors dedicated to creating those screens. But yeah, the mere text in those screens could be copy-pasted from a file generated by Bitmap Font Writer or another one of these kinds of editors.

Yeah in the future you might want to write more than one sentence for an opening post.