Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MiguelCyberdoom

Cyberdoom

It's a zip of 4 WAD files, ranging from 42 to 100 MB each.

The TITLEPIC in the first one I opened is a treasure unto itself:

Just from looking in SLADE, all the maps appear to be at about this level of quality:

It also appears to include a zillion textures stolen from... everything, including all the stock IWAD art assets, and like 50 different Realm666 monsters. Yeah this is just garbage.

I want to see MiguelCyberdoom's version of "The Forgotten Visage of a Time Long Past Sitting Where The Water Meets The Lands of Hell (Alfonzo and The Once-Ler Open a Small Business Together)"

Linguica said:

Yeah this is just garbage.

Hmm why do say that???

hahhahahahahha

i work in this wad

the final boss is made for me

but is a OLD VERSION

and this is our first wad

Mr. Trotl said:

I'm trying to think of something clever to say

You could have tried this:

MiguelCyberdoom, before you start trying to act mega-cool-and-whatnot by using the newproject tag, make sure you check that the person doesn't have something to show first (screenshots, map downloads, etc). Keep in mind we've already seen thousands of uses of the newproject tag that only succeeded in making the person using it look like a complete moron, because they did have something to show.

@Linguica you are just jealous. I mean your last map was just some shitty cube that looks like some stock computer asset. MiguelCyberdoom has curved walls, cool custom monsters and what looks like doors based on the screenshot. (I'm in too much awe of this cacoward nominee to try it out.)

More level tat posted on Doomworld...

To be less blunt, you need to not use a million different assets as a first impression, neither building a map made of letters. Look at tutorials and learn to give proper credits in your levels.

That many MB, for that? Bauul recently mentioned whether it's a good idea to upload/share a WAD with a large size, to which many said that it's alright if the quality is relatively high.

But this, no.