Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ZALGO

Any megawads I should try on Realism mode in Brutal Doom?

Hey I was wondering, as I'm playing through the Starter Pack on Realism mode (on map 15 now and I might do 100% eventually) are their any other megawads I should attempt on Realism mode? Note that it should be beatable on that mode, I don't want to do Chillax or anything like that.

BerserkerNoir said:

MarsWars
TVR!
and Zone 300.

Never heard of these ones. Should be a good, blind challenge. Thx.

Doomone and Memorial if you can find it. Try it with UDV hud, darkness set to ~ 120-140 (type in udv_darkmode xxx in the console, then APPLY under the darkness slider in the UDV HUD menu), and FOG enabled. Disable colored lighting. Make sure flashing is working.

Valken said:

Doomone and Memorial if you can find it. Try it with UDV hud, darkness set to ~ 120-140 (type in udv_darkmode xxx in the console, then APPLY under the darkness slider in the UDV HUD menu), and FOG enabled. Disable colored lighting. Make sure flashing is working.

I'LL see what I can do with that. Thx for the insturctions for brightness.

ZALGO said:

I've always wanted to give this wad a try. Should a good and difficult map. Thanks man :)

Give the Overkill maps a try, it's chaotic but mostly complete (noted on extended description) but you probably won't notice. Whatever I did not alter yet just uses Hardcore levels in its place.

Outrageous Videos said:

Hell revealed 2 is fun with brutal doom

I finished the First Hell Revealed map pack before. Was quite difficult. I'll give Hell Revealed 2 a shot. Wish me luck :)

Glaice said:

Give the Overkill maps a try, it's chaotic but mostly complete (noted on extended description) but you probably won't notice. Whatever I did not alter yet just uses Hardcore levels in its place.

Good to know, thanks for the info. :) I'll try that.

I also recommend glaice's maps of chaos
They are the main wad I played when I started doom and have been a favourite for a long time
They play extremely well with brutal doom probably more so than hell revealed 2

ZALGO said:

I finished the First Hell Revealed map pack before. Was quite difficult. I'll give Hell Revealed 2 a shot. Wish me luck :)

lol, we'll wish you luck alright. you'll need it.