Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Outrageous Videos

Most Embarassing thing you've done online

What's the most embarassing thing you've ever done online?
Mine would probably have to be my shames

What's the most embarassing thing you've ever done?

Edited by Outrageous Videos

Made lets plays on various 90 games to the style of bashe when I was 13. Stupid stupid videos. They're long gone now.

Wow Outrageous Videos I am honestly speechless... But Anyway... Mine would probably be the time I got tipsy and start Roleplaying as a Jedi in my Star wars galaxies guild's Team Speak.

I dropped my old laptop (Which was my only device back when I had it) I was drunk at the time, and slowly getting pissed off by the fact this laptop was always so god damn slow, I got so annoyed, that I pushed against the screen, and cracked it. Innocent Computers were harmed during the making of this idiot.

is 'everything' an acceptable answer?

RipandTear667 said:

I dropped my old laptop (Which was my only device back when I had it) I was drunk at the time, and slowly getting pissed off by the fact this laptop was always so god damn slow, I got so annoyed, that I pushed against the screen, and cracked it. Innocent Computers were harmed during the making of this idiot.

first off, that's hilarious. second, this is about things you did online, not things in real life.

Okay, I got another one. I got drunk and posted a joke at the time I thought would be funny, calling every good DOOM player an autistic Swedish man (Because every popular DOOM speedrunner I know of is in fact, an Autistic Swedish man) when I woke up in the morning and saw that I was banned, I remembered what I did, and then I drank my morning coffee mixed with the feeling that I might be retarded.

How is it even possible for a YouTube video uploaded in 2016 to only have "144p" as a possible playback option? What the fuck.

RUSH said:

How is it even possible for a YouTube video uploaded in 2016 to only have "144p" as a possible playback option? What the fuck.

And by 2016, you mean 2016 BC?

nxGangrel said:

Made lets plays on various 90 games to the style of bashe when I was 13.

???

My posting history on here circa 2004 is easily the worst for me.

Lizardcommando said:

I made some really shitty Flash movies when I was in high school. They're long gone after Geocities died.

Same here, they were stick related. Although I was a rather little proud teenager.

That Angry German Kid ripoff video I made that's luckily non-existent now.

And making a public post on another forum in which I confessed my feelings to a girl from said forum that I was crushing on.

MFG38 said:

And making a public post on another forum in which I confessed my feelings to a girl from said forum that I was crushing on.

And...

Creepypasta stories on fb.

Shit. You know about the creepypasta fandom right? I was part of it. Online behavior reflected my real life behavior, as I photoshopped Slendy into every fb picture I had (ala CSI style, you would have to enhance and enhance to notice something looking like Slendy, geez, I wasn't that much of a noob)

That, or cringy rage-outs, also on fb. Ones where I treathened to kill everyone and shit.

Come 2016, and my fb account goes away for good. You can still find it, but I literally havent posted anything for 2 years.

Battle_Kirby said:

Creepypasta stories on fb.

Shit. You know about the creepypasta fandom right? I was part of it. Online behavior reflected my real life behavior, as I photoshopped Slendy into every fb picture I had (ala CSI style, you would have to enhance and enhance to notice something looking like Slendy, geez, I wasn't that much of a noob)

well, at least it wasn't fan fiction of already existing creepypastas

My early posting on Massassi.net

I made an entire thread about how I used the same online handle for a bunch of games, figuring (somehow) that everyone had seen it at last once. Ironically, it was titled "Clearing Things Up a Bit," but as one poster said, nothing was any more clear than before.

Guest Unregistered account

All of my posts on Doomworld up until 2015 or something.... just... gAH (I lowkey wanna dive into a time machine and punch 12 year-old me)

Kurwa said:

Using the Roblox forums and gaining over 4,800 posts on it.

Heh.

lol i had over 20,000 posts - 14k on my first (permabanned) account, 7k on my second account
you go on OT?

I confess, I made 0 posts on my Roblox account :/
Nearly 4000 in Doomworld though. Somehow. So most of my embarrassing moments are from my earlier posts.

In fact, I cringe reading my old posts.

roadworx said:

lol i had over 20,000 posts - 14k on my first (permabanned) account, 7k on my second account
you go on OT?

Yep, I was an OT native. I left the Roblox forums about 3 years ago, however.

Pretty much every post I made in 2005-2006 on ST was pure garbage, found a handful of them on the wayback machine a while back. I was a spastic in my mid teens, even stuff from my pre-teen posting was far less cringeworthy. I went through what I'd call a LOLOL XD phase.. Barf.

Two things:

1. I posted on some SM64 hacking threads when I was 12 under the name "Dannyprogramming". To make things worse, I think I didn't even act my age. AFAIK I left no indication of my age there...so I'm sure there were people who thought I was a creepy young adult or something. Long story short I got interested in a console wars thread (ps2 vs gamecube vs xbox) that was hundreds of pages long. I wanted it summarized. Everybody thought I was crazy. One person said something creepy about "when the red light appears on your forehead..." I posted a thread about this request...it got deleted. Then I posted a thread about auctioning such a request. For some stupid reason I thought "the police" (read: admins and mods) would defend me from my "attackers", mentioning a time when they answered a question. I was given the response "that was for something completely different", which amused me (I wasn't quite aware of Monty Python at the time, so it had nothing to do with that).

2. A couple years later I regularly played the Battlefield 2142 mod "Star Wars: First Strike". Sometime afterwards I had several players subscribed to me. The embarrassing part was when I got interested in the crazy side of politics thanks to my parents, and ended up sending them conspiracy theory videos about Obama.

Voros said:

And...

You sure you wanna know how it turned out?