Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ArchangelOfHell

Any New Updates?

Marty Stratton recently made an open letter on Reddit discussing some upcoming features, like platform-specific weapon balance and bugfixes for the voting system.

The closest thing we have to word on whether or not Snapmap is getting any future additions is that he specifically stated he can't talk about it.

Jaxxoon R said:

platform-specific weapon balance

finally, the weapons need balancing badly.

Saying he can't talk about it might be a good thing.

I just want mroe Campaign content!!

Plus, I would love too see the MP maps be used as modules and/or Arcade mode arena's.

Still no server browser, being unable to play modes besides TDM was the reason i uninstalled it :/, Let's see if platform specific changes would bring us that.

massivefanofdoom said:

more campaign, need it like a heroin addict

It could be the biggest missed opportunity of the century for video games if we DON'T get more campaign content.

If we don't see anything by E3 (maybe squeeze to to QuakeCon) then to is safe to say Id has moved onto other things.

Zemini said:

It could be the biggest missed opportunity of the century for video games if we DON'T get more campaign content.

If we don't see anything by E3 (maybe squeeze to to QuakeCon) then to is safe to say Id has moved onto other things.

I used to panic and think that too but maybe they just straight up prefer a sequel for some reason which will take another couple of years probably

When are they going to announce a mission pack?? (ala Wolfenstein: The Old Blood, and the mission packs of Quake)

I would eat my own hand at this point for one of those. Wolfenstein did it so well with The Old Blood, I could totally see it working for Doom.

greendingbat said:

When are they going to announce a mission pack?? (ala Wolfenstein: The Old Blood, and the mission packs of Quake)

I would eat my own hand at this point for one of those. Wolfenstein did it so well with The Old Blood, I could totally see it working for Doom.

A promotional picture with B.J. standing in front of a huge robot was leaked a couple of months ago. According to rumors the setting will be occupied United States.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/new-wolfenstein-game-possibly-teased-at-bethesda-e/1100-6440737/

Goodness I hope they make a new Wolfenstein with machine games, they did a bad ass job on TNO and old blood. You know what would be really cool, is if the chronicals of riddick was re-released or remastered for pc. That would be spectacular, but I doubt that will happen.

Trycon said:

Picture is from The New Order....

Ya, that's been stated in the thread already. also anyone who's played the game can spot a problem with the picture if it where to represent a sequel.