Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cupboard

Now: you are a biological or chemical weapon

As I said, you are now an organism, virus, toxin, biological substance, agent, chemical. Any of those. Maybe you exist in nature but you were experimented on, patented, and eventually weaponized or theoretically weaponized by some brilliant chemist, vaccinologist, biologist, immunologist, whatever. Yes, you are technically a weapon of mass destruction according to international norms.

Also, in order to be a biological weapon or chemical weapon, generally you have been modified, grown, or synthesized in a laboratory in order to be more potent or learn more about your deadliness. You must be something that can feasibly kill people. You can't just be "1 kilogram of metalloid, anyone who eats me will die"

You are not allowed to be a nuclear weapon or a series of reactions that causes unharnessed nuclear fission that creates an explosion. No nukes, nothing primitive or sophisticated. If you are a huge wonk we'll allow you to be a dangerous unstable isotope of polonium or something like that.

So, use your imagination, what are you

I am Voros.
But seriously, I can't tell whether this is a theory thread or role play thread or something else entirely

A mutated offshoot of Borrelia Burgdorferi that can spread via saliva! AKA an inconspicuous spirochete that is able to mimic the symptoms of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Multiple Sclerosis, depression, anxiety, muscle weakness, fatigue, arthritis, and much more!

Noodle bacteria, noodle bacteria swims swims swims inside you...

Also comes in super kawaii snuggle plushy form:

J.B.R said:

A hairy ape with a beard.

Just what you skeletons want us to believe!

I'd be something sneaky...something that stays dormant for a long time then suddenly horrible symptoms happen and aaaaa OH NO ITS TOO LATE.
That kind of thing.

yukib1t said:

An airborne mutation of rabies that has a fast-onset of only a few days.

Also, this thread sort of reminds me of Plague, Inc.

"Madagascar has closed its ports!"

I am ZALGO: The voidbearer.

I'm the god that watches over the void and know when the time comes to destroy the world and rebuild it under my whim.

Even if I die, the one who kills me will become the next voidbearer, as the void needs a bearer to continue the cycle. No matter if the next voidbearer has a good heart or not, the void will consume his soul, and he will become the puppet to ZALGO's soul, No matter who that person is or how good his intentions are.

ZALGO said:

I am ZALGO: The voidbearer.

I'm the god that watches over the void and know when the time comes to destroy the world and rebuild it under my whim.

Even if I die, the one who kills me will become the next voidbearer, as the void needs a bearer to continue the cycle. No matter if the next voidbearer has a good heart or not, the void will consume his soul, and he will become the puppet to ZALGO's soul, No matter who that person is or how good his intentions are.

You'll make a nice necklace.

embedded image removed - contains nudity

I would be a virus that causes taste buds to rot off and never regenerate.

Imagine the chaos that such a thing would have on the world's food markets. Entire economies would crumble almost overnight. There would be rioting. Mass suicides.

And lots of skinny people.

I wouldn't really give a fuck, if I were affected by this virus, since my brain seems to have the ability to retain long term memories (an anomaly, I'm noticing more and more), so I could just pretend to be experiencing the flavors I used to experience. I could dye my lard yellow and pretend I'm eating butter, for example. Or bacon grease. Whatever.

Methane.

I mean why not.

EDIT:

FuzzballFox said:

I'd be something sneaky...something that stays dormant for a long time then suddenly horrible symptoms happen and aaaaa OH NO ITS TOO LATE.
That kind of thing.

Methane applies here.

AIDS lobbyist. The best weapon is the politician who pushes for forced exposure to contaminants to not be a crime.

I am now a famous actor selling a fabulous Hollywood Life young kids will commit suicide for because they know they can never achieve the same kind of success.

I will become a worse weapon when I become a washed up has been. Because then I'll just be crazy and drunk and run over people on the sidewalks because I'm an invincible celebrity.

Deadliest.
Weapon.
Ever.
Yah.

Avatar changed to reflect comment.... Kind of...

yeah I played plague inc, I recommend it as a great internet browser game
An ...

.. thrax, though. that one is decent.

So, a little nugget of something from my imagination:

Transhumanism: where a human has been biologically or psychologically enhanced to the point where said human possess abilities that the human body or was never designed for.

A transhuman can be anything, be it cyborg, esper, or even an artificial intelligence that has evolved to the point of having a physical means to reach out to the physical world via a physical body, as well as having the same emotional/rational capabilities that a normal human would.

Transhumans are capable of things ranging from shooting lightning out of their hands, turning their appendages into razor-sharp weapons, and even being able to bend reality as we know it with just a few happy thoughts. It doesn't stop here, though, as the possibilities are literally endless.

That being said though, being gifted with transhumanism comes with some extremely heavy consequences and side effects. Namely, while some transhumans may believe that they can use their powers to do good, some might also perceive themselves to be gods, and may view lesser humans as being beneath them. Also, you get the very real possibility of a newly-anointed transhuman being rendered criminally insane as a result of the process that made them that way, sometimes to the point where they may have been rendered a hazard to themselves as well as others. If those kinds of transhumans were left unchecked, the results would be disastrous.

In the words of a fictional unnamed scientist, "these transhumans are not to be viewed as war criminals, but rather as biologically-enhanced weapons of mass destruction, and are to be dealt with as such."