Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Castlevania

mortal kombat and resident evil made good movies, GET OVER IT people!!!

stop being so strict and hating good movies like waterworld and cable guy.
but what really gets me is people that think badly of mortal kombat or resident evil. i mean, how pathetic can you get?

Castlevania said:

but what really gets me is people that think badly of mortal kombat or resident evil. i mean, how pathetic can you get?

Haven't seen RE, but as for Mortal Combat, it was a decent movie with a good plot, but I think the MC fans are pissed off that it was a PG-13 rating for exactly the same reasons why WE are pissed off at the upcoming Doom movie aiming at a PG-13 rating.

Gooberman- please don't mention that movie again, for the sake of our IQs.

As for the author of this topic- people are entitled to think what they like about movies that they've seen. You too are entitled to your opinions about it, but that doesn't give you the right to whine about other people's opinions unless you do so in a logical, well structured response.

uNF. as long as this section is titled rants and raves i will rant however i see fit, and i wont change my ways until it's titled "Discussions, debates and civilized arguments"

I have seen these movies:

Tomb Raider = Shit!
Street Fighter = Pathetic!
Waterworld = Shit because there isn't enough ice on earth to flood the planet!
Mortal Kombat = Makes movies look bad!
Mortal Kombat 2 = The worst movie ever, made me sick!

You = Complete retard for liking any of these movies unless of course you're five years old!

What the hell is wrong with you!!!!! You should be watching movies like the Matrix or The Fellowship of the Ring or Blade 2! God damn it boy!

I had to releive myself of that tension, see, it's all gone now! :)

Baron-Of-Hell said:

I have seen these movies:

Tomb Raider = Shit!
Street Fighter = Pathetic!
Waterworld = Shit because there isn't enough ice on earth to flood the planet!
Mortal Kombat = Makes movies look bad!
Mortal Kombat 2 = The worst movie ever, made me sick!

You = Complete retard for liking any of these movies unless of course you're five years old!

there is enough ice to flood the planet some. they were looking for some land...now dont tell me if teh ice caps melted it wouldn't make at least one more inch of new york covered up

Castlevania said:

Wait, are you trying to be funny?

I smell the horrible scent of a lame poster with the IQ of a brick somewhere in this thread.

Mortal Kombat and Resident Evil made unbelievably shite films. Waterworld was a load of bull too. They were simply shite in every area - plot, acting, script, style, everything.

This was some sort of joke right?

deathwarrior said:

who, you or baron-of-hell?

Well duh, look at the thread as a whole - it should be obvious.

Mortal Kombat II was a good example of a blatantly anti-gay movie, as demonstrated when they snapped Johnny Cage's haed within the first 15 seconds of the title.

Down with homophobic movies!!!

Personally, I thought MK was good. It represented the game pretty well, and that can make up for it's crappiness. The worst part of any game-to-film is when it's so far removed from the game that the viewers can't really point out all the things that were familiar when they played the thing. Which is why I didn't like Resident Evil. The closest thing to Resident Evil in that movie were the zombies. The lab wasn't even anything like the labs in the games. And there was no city, nothing happened in the mansio, no characters could really relate to ('cept the cop guy who was kinda like Leon, but look what happened to him.) and so I didn't think it was fit to be called resident evil. Plus the whole laser thing was kinda sick, but lasers that cube people have no place in a movie that's supposed to be about biological horrors.

deathwarrior said:

who, you or baron-of-hell?

I think you hate me because you'll never be as great as me! Oh, you really shoudn't keep flaming people because it is bad for your post counts... Also, stop acting so retarded, it's obvious who the misquided soul is in this thread...

Hey Castlevania, sorry for going off at you like that, I respect your opinion but I just really do not like those movies...

Mortal Kombat one was cool and Resident evil the movie was is my favorite movie right now. It has action and a good story line you can say what you want Resident evil ruled.

I thought that the RE movie was great. I remember thinking that the people who made the MK movie should have been given a camcorder and released into the wilderness to try and remake The Blair Witch Project. I always hoped they'd just never come back.

DC

Waterworld = Good.
MK = Good.
RE = Good.
Street Fighter = There's like ten of those, so I don't know which one you all are taking about. If you didn't see the anime ones, you're the tard.

Tekken was good too.

Baron-Of-Hell said:

I think you hate me because you'll never be as great as me!

whatever turns you on.

[sarcasm]Man... you people are lame... I'm going now, with popcorn in hand, to turn on my favorite flick of all time, "Santa with Muscles".

Ah yes, I have never seen the Hulkster in better quality...[/sarcasm]

And Resident Evil was good- what more did you people expect from it?

Castlevania said:

what really gets me is people that think badly of mortal kombat or resident evil. i mean, how pathetic can you get?

::cold sarcasm::

Wait...

...What was the question, again?

Sorry, I was too busy watching a good movie, like "The Matrix."

Did I mention that it's a good movie? You should check out more of the same sometime...

Personally I likes the MK, MK2, Street Fighter, and RE movies, except in RE, it could have been the least bit like the game, eh? I mean the only same thing is the Zombies, the dogs, Mansion in it, Raccon City, and The Chris guy or wut ever his name is(since he becomes the Nemesis d00d)..nevertheless its a pretty good movie imo.

Major Grit said:

Hey why does everybody hate Mk2 can some one explain what's wrong with it.

- Bad acting
- Horrible Make-up effects
- Jax's removable bionic arms that looked more like plastic
- The ninja's outfits that looked like they were made of foam
- Motara and Sheeva
- Bad casting
- Raiden running his head over his hair while smiling and saying "It's a new look!"
- Crappy effects
- Bad cinematography
- Not the place to find a satisfying story
- Oh yeah, and the public television show -style fight scenes

Want more?