Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

Create a Doom themed T-Shirt

I thought of a cool shirt idea that I haven't seen before.

Black shirt, large Icon of Sin on the front. On the back it says, "...You must kill me..."

Have you ever had a cool Doom T-Shirt idea?

I'd rather create a Doom backpack that looks metallic and has 2 parrot like stuffed cannons.

TraceOfSpades said:

What is a Parrot Like Stuffed Cannon?

Sits on your shoulder straps. Its a Revenant thing.

How about "To win the game you must kill me...John Romero" ...but flipped so that it only reads correctly when viewed in a mirror or "corrected"? :D

Soundblock said:

Black T-shirt, with a super-sized health bonus on the front, all pixelated and stuff.

...and animates.

An Archie performing its patented immolation attack. In pixelated-goodness, of course.

• white shirt. Doomguy box art on the front sode with negative colors.
  • white shirt. Doomguy's face on the front side https://m.roblox.com/items/186979831
  • black shirt. Doomworld's logo on the front side. Doomworld written on the back side.
  • blue shirt. Doomguy from comic in RIP AND TEAR pose, completely red silhouette. Bottom of the pic, the words RIP AND TEAR in bold red.
  • Gray shirt. Doomslayer's face from cover art on the front side.
  • red shirt. The Option B cover art as pasted on.
  • white shirt. Doomslayer and Doomguy fight demons in the same pose as Doom's box art, on the front side
  • white shirt. Black and white id Software logo on the front side. The names of everyone working there written in many different sizes, shapes and forms, all over the shirt in black letters.
  • black shirt. Hacx logo on the frontside.
  • black shirt. Infinity symbol on the front side. Freedoomguy's face on the back side.
  • gray shirt. Doom 64's demon face from title screen on the front side. "Into the jaws of Hell once more" on the back in black letters
  • black shirt. Samuel Hayden's picture with the crucible on the front side. Hayden's end speech written on the back side.
  • red shirt. Current Freedoom title screen, with Freedoomguy being the point of interest, on the front side. Freedoom written on the back side, with the o's being an infinity symbol.

Potatoguy said:

How about a T-shirt reminiscent to the Doomguy/slayer's armor?

Like with the 6-pack abs showing on green armor!

This is a bad ass idea.

A blue armor colored shirt with a shifting Doomguy face on it. From one angle, you would see the weapon pickup grin. From another, the ouchface.

Not Doom themed but I still find it relevant. If you are curious, I made it myself.

I think the second cover art for Doom 2016 would made a killer T-Shirt. IOS on the front, transmutation circle on the back. I think I'll make it once I find an IOS without the cut horns.

Obviously that's just a concept pic, I wouldn't literally want that specific rendition, just the Doom art decently redone with a guitar instead of a gun. I'm sure I've seen better versions but screw digging around for it

Black t-shirt, oversized PLAYA1 sprite and classic logo on front and on the back a shameless Youtube channel link plug.

As a visual artist I sometimes want to make a shirt referencing to something from Doom, but which is original artwork. I still can't figure out what the legality of this is.

I have a shirt design that I drew on RedBubble mixing the Doom (1) cast with the style of Mega Man Powered Up's cover art. It's where my cacodemon avatar is from.

Off topic but is Red Bubble any good? I have shirts on Society6 and am looking to possibly expand into others stores.

Not particularly. Shit's expensive and your cut as an artist is low as hell. Got some stuff on there because it's been on there for years and I juts left it. My best seller's that Doom Powered Up shirt (and stickers. In fact it's usually stickers) and might net me a couple of sales per quarter if I'm lucky.

I would love to see that green gargoyle face with red eyes and black horns on a t-shirt. I don't recall the exact texture name but I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.

I'll go you guys one better. Black shirt with a map -- any map, or perhaps multiple maps -- in a map editor. The vertices would be the art and they'd stretch across the entire shirt.

Maybe use a Quake map or something if you wanted something more complex.