Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dew

Caution was too lazy to post this...

For those of you who hate clicking on links, URITEDM is a 15 map duel wad by X-Ray, with guest mapper Rosking contributing a map as well. Some of the included maps are slightly reworked maps from older betas of Uptight Deathmatch, but others are completely new and unique maps.

Here are a few screenshots:

Not so good, tbh its just "typical" 1v1 wad we seen many in past with "typical" shoot map included. The wad is not so good for duels for sure. You can get in 4 secs cycle every major weapon (even bfg and plasma) on 90% maps. This is probably the main problem. The games will absolutely nothing but just sr50 and bfg spawn with ssg in your inventory on start on many maps. Really so easy maps. So fucking OP. Duel maps are not about make the players on start equal and who die first lose. Many people dont understand this. Its why there are still same maps like dat over and over. Though id have to admit make really great OS or even NOS map for duel is really a hard task and there were some attempts in past, but it never beats the classics maps, bcz usualy the newer duel map released is "burgled" classic map in some way anyway. Though i have in mind some decent maps made in past and they never get much play like 2high2care by Nero, some Titans maps, some of the mancerx wad and more for sure. They had unique maps. Your maps not unique, they are good for FFA 1-4 player for now or for players which like to play without sound and just hold sr50 and press mouse 1, though there is so many maps like dat so its not even unique in that wad. :) I am not sure how much will be this developed in future but judging by the names of maps and overall announcement it will be not much i guess. But maybe with some fixes and some help from some1 the wad has some chance, who knows. GL :D

That purple is an amazing touch, I would love to see it in a CTF variant some day. :)

c0sta said:

Not so good, tbh its just "typical" 1v1 wad we seen many in past with "typical" shoot map included. The wad is not so good for duels for sure. You can get in 4 secs cycle every major weapon (even bfg and plasma) on 90% maps. This is probably the main problem. The games will absolutely nothing but just sr50 and bfg spawn with ssg in your inventory on start on many maps. Really so easy maps. So fucking OP. Duel maps are not about make the players on start equal and who die first lose. Many people dont understand this. Its why there are still same maps like dat over and over. Though id have to admit make really great OS or even NOS map for duel is really a hard task and there were some attempts in past, but it never beats the classics maps, bcz usualy the newer duel map released is "burgled" classic map in some way anyway. Though i have in mind some decent maps made in past and they never get much play like 2high2care by Nero, some Titans maps, some of the mancerx wad and more for sure. They had unique maps. Your maps not unique, they are good for FFA 1-4 player for now or for players which like to play without sound and just hold sr50 and press mouse 1, though there is so many maps like dat so its not even unique in that wad. :) I am not sure how much will be this developed in future but judging by the names of maps and overall announcement it will be not much i guess. But maybe with some fixes and some help from some1 the wad has some chance, who knows. GL :D

ban evasion account?

played ok when i could barely paid attention. didnt have to use cheater gun bfg spam either

indigo!!!!!!!!!!! <-- boom compat lovers use more custom palette thanks

Huh; I forgot capo was already banned here.

Screenies look nice tho; cool to see some of Caution's creations. I'd like to DM on these at some point.