Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mechadon

What are you listening to?

Something I enjoyed in the old Blogs forum was the music thread.  It was cool seeing what you guys listened to.  And now with the blogs section gone (as far as I can tell), that thread is gone with it.

So I thought it would be ok to resurrect that thread here.  And in honor of the old thread, this is what I'm listening to (bonus points if you know why :P):

The thread isn't gone, it's just moved to Disorder's status updates: https://www.doomworld.com/profile/58-disorder/?status=394397&type=status

A pretty popular status, eh. You can reach it from your own profile by clicking "See my activity", then going to "Status Replies", which shelter all your past blog posts.

That said, I agree it's probably better to have a new EE thread for this. Here's my favourite chillout track.

7 minutes ago, Breezeep said:

Nice to see a separate thread of this. This is one of my favorite synthwave albums:

Wrath of Code is my favorite synthwave album.

I've been meaning to look into Nightwish for ages and never got around to it and wow I've been missing out.

14 minutes ago, dew said:

The thread isn't gone, it's just moved to Disorder's status updates: https://www.doomworld.com/profile/58-disorder/?status=394397&type=status

A pretty popular status, eh. You can reach it from your own profile by clicking "See my activity", then going to "Status Replies", which shelter all your past blog posts.

That said, I agree it's probably better to have a new EE thread for this.

Oh I see, so the status updates are essentially the replacement for the old Blogs forum.  Your probably right though, a new thread here where its more visible is a good idea.

Looks like putting Youtube videos here is a lot easier now. All I did was copy the link and bam, video. Anywasy, this is on repeat for me for the past few days, I love it.

It's been years since brother brought this album, still listening to it. Russian Pirate Station IV also has nice collection of tracks. Too bad 5th & 6th Pirate Stations were more miss than hit and after them I stopped caring about it.

44 minutes ago, Swine & Roses said:

Don't we already have multiple music threads in EE, tho?

Yeah, i think that this post must join the musical threads around there...
Anyway:

I'm currently listening to a lot of Nine Inch Nails again. I just finished listening to some songs of The Downward Spiral, so I figured to put up a more recent song of them:

I myself have one of my many 1000+ song playlists on shuffle. Here's what's playing right this moment. :)