Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
AndrewB

Vote on the worst-smelling story.

Please consider reading the stories before voting.  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Please consider reading the stories before voting.

• 1) Week-old dead body in apartment building.
    • 2) Month-old pee in a bottle.
    • 3) Foul vomit in tent which ends up having to be burned.
    • 4) Rotten goose egg breaks in hand and no way to wash it off.
    • 5) Dog poop and rainwater in pail releases surprising amount of stench when punctured.
    • 6) 30 dead doggies pulled out of a freezer that was unplugged for 2 weeks.
    • 7) Meat sits in shut-down warehouse freezer for 18 months, stench instantly kills 2 people upon opening.

These stories were collected from another message board.

1)

Dead body, found after a week in a filled bathtub, filled the house with that disgusting odour for about 3 months. Truly truly disgusting. A man had a heart attack in his bathtub (or commited suicide or died in a freak accident anyway he died in his bathtub), I lived in an apartment block back then, he lived 2 floors under our apartment and I came home walked past the apartment, police and the coroner were there and the smell was horrible, Ive never smelt something so bad before. Somehow the smell stuck and stayed for ages especially in the elevator, maybe because they transported the corpse taking the elevator? I dont know but the smell really was disgusting.

2)

In high school I had a big party. A couple of months later I saw a beer can in the basment that someone stashed. I went to pick it up and it smelled so bad that it burnt my nose. It was really strong like ammonia. It turns out that someone peed in it and after a few months it went rancid. It burned my nose so bad that I dropped it and it spilled all over the wreck room floor.

3)

A couple months ago I went camping with a few friends up north. Long story short had too way much to drink, some girl we met puked disgusting red weiner chunks in our tent. Blanked Out. Woke up, found myself and 2 others I did'nt know in the tent. Blew more disgusting chunks in the tent. Heard screaming, walked to my car passed out. Woke up 2 hours later to clean the tent, and I swear I came upon the most foul pungent smell humanly possible. Tent thrown into the fire.

4)

A couple years ago while duck hunting, I found this Goose egg that was laying in the mud. I thought it would be cool to bring it home(why I have know idea) so I tried to put it in my jacket pocket. Yep it broke, and it was ROTTEN ,I tell ya, it was gross. It smelled so god awful that I puked right on the spot. The rotten egg slime was half in my pocket and half on my hand. The worst part was I had nothing to wash it off with.

5)

As a lazy teenager, it was my job to clean up after the dog. For several weeks, I raked the drying turds into a pile in the corner of the yard. Eventually, I shoveled them into a trash can, but I left the can out in the yard, uncovered. Eventually, the rains came and the can filled up with rainwater. This was then absorbed into the poop. Finally, unable to stand it anymore, my mom told me to put the turd can out with the regular trash. By this time, it must have weighed at least 100 pounds. A scrawny youth, I couldn't lift it and I had no dolly to wheel it around, so I dragged it, bit by bit toward the front yard. It was torture. I decided to lighten the load, by shoveling some of the doo-doo into another can, which I would also leave as a present for the trash collectors. As soon as the shovel broke the top layer of crap, I was assaulted with the foulest smell I have ever encountered in my life. I instantly doubled over and puked and had to run far away to stop the gag reflex from activating. I gritted my teeth and decided to drag the can out to the trash, no matter how long it took. Stopping every twenty seconds or so to walk away and breathe, I eventually got the turd trove out to the trash pickup spot. It took me forty minutes to do so. This was in the days when trash men physically lifted the cans and emptied them into the truck, so I did not get up early the next day to see the face of the garbageman.

Long story short-- four months of Labrador crap, two gallons of rainwater and two weeks fermentation time equaled a smell that would knock Satan off his hooves.

6)

worked as a dog catcher for a veterinarian. Part of ny duties was to bring dead dogs to the crematorium for disposal. Once, one of the freezers that we kept the dogs in, became unplugged and went unoticed for week or two. I went to make a crematorium trip and opened that freezer and whammo, the smell hit me (insert all the adjectives of dead animal smell). This was only the start however, I had to pull each dog in a bag out and put in the truck. The deeper I got down the more slushy the remains were, some bags moving with maggots, sometimes a rotten paw would poke through and release a little jolt of extra scent.

Then once the remains were loaded I had to drive to the other side of the city, not being a selfish person and wanting to share the wonderful scent, I decided to go via downtown. Nothing like 30 dead rotten dogs on a hot summer day permeating the downtown air.

7)

One of my customers told me about a company who bought an old grocery store and converted it into a lumber yard. The grocery store had closed suddenly. The meat freezer was padlocked and the electricity was turned off.

The place sat vacant for a year and a half, When the lumberyard took over and began to do their remodeling, they simply forced the meat locker door open with the tines of a forklift.

The meat that was in there had turned to jelly and the guy on the forklift and his helper immediately lost their lunch.

Well the one about the meat is bad...it happened to our family, my grandma was away for the weekend so we looked after her house. Some wanker decided to turn the power off in the house on a Friday night, therefore turning off freezer. Meat sitting in a freezer for 3 days does not smell good afterwards. And plus now the freezer smells like gaycrap.

I feel really sorry for those garbage guys who had pick up all that dog crap. Really sorry.

*Sigh* such a waste of talent.
Why did they do all these preposterous stories when they could've done great Doom stories instead?

Oh, and they all stink (double meaning).

dsm said:

*Sigh* such a waste of talent.
Why did they do all these preposterous stories when they could've done great Doom stories instead?

Oh, and they all stink (double meaning).

I think they're supposed to be writings of life experiences rather than literary work.

those are great stories. they have a little bit of urban legend feel to them though. I would have to go with the dead dog story for the most gross. the image of squirming bags brings up a memory. a friend of mine had a pair of sudan plate lizards. one day we only foud one in the tank and thought the other somehow escaped. my friend started searchin while I tried to figure how he got out. then I noticed that the sawdust bedding in the corner of the tank started to move. I tapped the glass and the maggots started squiming and surfacing, revealing the corpse of the lizard. no wonder the other lizard stayed on the opposite side of the tank. yeah, it smelled pretty bad.

blaaaargh...sick. This reminds me of a ddead cat i had on the road next to my house for about 2 weeks. I figured the owners would have figured out and buried it, but i had to go tell them...not an eay task when they're elderly and the rotten cat's eyeball cacoed out of socket };P