Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Lizardcommando

Good bye for a little bit...

Well, my progress report is coming in two days and my geometry grade is not very good... See my parents are very uptight when it comes to grades and stuff, so I'm sure that when they see it, they'll probably rip out the plugs for the computer and hide it some place. So, good bye in advance, I'll probably be here on weekends, depending how pissed off they get. :(

Dude, I used to friggin' HATE getting progress reports, unless I knew they were going to be good. If they weren't I would lie about them to my parents, if only to stall their wrath a few days.

I really feel for you, I really do. If at all possible, tell your parents that the printers the school uses all broke at the same time and progress reports are delayed another 3 years :)

Parents really overreact to bad grades if you ask me - nowadays it's still possible to get a decent job even if you got bad grades in school.
And if you get some good grades, then it shouldn't matter if you get bad grades in some subjects - nobody's perfect.

Cheerio buddy! Hope it's not for too long :)

BTW did you ever get ESL to work? just curious...

Hi everyone I'm back! It turns out I didn't fail geometry. In fact, I have a C in that class right now. I also got 2 As and 2 Bs. Well, the bad news is that starting today I can only use the comp on weekends. So, anything exciting happen?

Lizardcommando, I feel your pain, If i dont hand in one thing, or if I miss anything and my parents find out...my internet is dissconnected for a month, If I fail a course, My Computer (that I payed for) gets thrown away...Life sux when it comes to grades in school...