Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

Share a random fact about yourself

I wasn't sure if I should share this little thing of mine but I have to taste shampoos before buying them. I know it's extremely weird but I can't hold myself from doing it.

On 3/13/2017 at 3:34 AM, Sky said:

I wasn't sure if I should share this little thing of mine but I have to taste shampoos before buying them. I know it's extremely weird but I can't hold myself from doing it.

Are there any Shampoos that actually taste nice?

1 minute ago, Averagewalrus24 said:

If I touch shampoo, soaps, etc I get a bad taste in my mouth. (Even when I don't eat said shampoos and soaps)

Woah, trippy man. Telekinetic taste.

6 minutes ago, Averagewalrus24 said:

If I touch shampoo, soaps, etc I get a bad taste in my mouth. (Even when I don't eat said shampoos and soaps)

The way this post is worded makes it sound like you eat soaps and shampoos but only sometimes, which probably wasn't intentional but really enhances it.

9 minutes ago, RUSH said:

Woah, trippy man. Telekinetic taste.

Blegh...I wonder what it's like when he scratches his balls.

I have some chocolate and strawberry tasting.. smelling soap. On the backside they have warning signs that they're not food or drink! The other mineral bath soap from the same brand doesn't have that warning sign.

I don't usually use soap.

21 minutes ago, Averagewalrus24 said:

Sadly I can only telekinetically taste cleaning supplies.

tfw you secretly want to taste your own balls

Desiring to sample the delicacy that is one's own scrotal perspiration is a sign of trustworthiness and good character.

I have been visiting this forum since its inception...

I reckon this must be about my 3rd or 4th account - I have absolutely no idea how to log in under my original account.  Got a feeling I used a Tiscali email address.

All that telekinetic stuff makes me think that I can visualize what I hear, more if I'm sleeping/dreaming. Like when my neighbour goes pee at night very loud, I have to put on ear protection, because I don't want to visualize that. And yet I laughed a lot at gifs of animals making poop.

3 hours ago, TraceOfSpades said:

Desiring to sample the delicacy that is one's own scrotal perspiration is a sign of trustworthiness and good character.

Memfis agrees. In fact, he might even take it one step further...

On 3/12/2017 at 0:34 PM, Sky said:

I know it's extremely weird but I can't hold myself from doing it.

Weird, but also kinda adorable. :>

Here's a funny one. Maybe?

As a child/teen, I refused to go into any deep waters in video games because it terrified me. Especially in older games with their murky underwater fog or non-transparent surface textures.

I remember a part in Shadow of the Empire where you basically have to go through murky trash water to proceed, so I decided to man up and beat my fear. That is, until I heard a terrible fucking roaring sound and in the distance a giant Dianoga materializes. I nope'd right out. I also remember the Sharks in Quake 2 giving me literal chills due to their strange sounds and their awkward movement, which reminded me of a centipede (which also scared the shit out of me as a kid, way to many legs man...)

I was also terrified of the Swamp monsters in Hexen, the Hell Hands in Blood, The Cacodemon in DOOM and the Fat Commander in Duke Nukem 3D... I was a pussy as a kid, though my constant going back to these games despite these fears might be a contributing factor to my love for horror now? I don't think I got over my water fear until I reached like 17 or 18, rofl..

I used to be horrified of the Hellknights and Barons as a kid.  Sometimes if I'm caught off guard by their alert sound I'll still give a little jump if I'm wearing headphones.

On 3/5/2017 at 5:58 AM, Sure Bowb said:

First off it's certainly a matter of taste. Second off, talking about myself, high heels are kind of like the most feminine shoe possible. And eventhough they're likely to be painful to walk in for extended periods of time, they're more "fun" to walk in. They literally make you walk a different walk, if that makes any sense. I think to understand that difference, you'd actually need to practice walking in high heels to begin with, but since they look kinda "funny" on men, and good ones usually aren't manufactured in the appropriate sizes and shapes for men to fit in, because men and women have different feet in terms of proportions, it's probably hard to figure this out in a timely manner.

One thing worth noting is that back when shoes with high heels were first worn, they were made for men of higher social or financial status, like royals etc. Because those shoes were totally unsuitable for "physical" work, they once were an insignia for wealth. The shoes men wore back then did not have these sexy stiletto heels though, they had pretty "wide" heels to make walking easier. However at some point men gave up on wearing them, and sometime later women took charge of these shoes, and they evolved from their once "bulky" appearance to what we now know as pumps and the likes.

Ever since I earned my own money, pretty much any given pair of shoes I bought were high heels, almost exclusively stilettos. Eventhough I am most certainly not swimming in the dough, being able to afford that kind of luxury is something I sort of relate to "financial indepence", because my parents wouldn't buy me a pair, even if their life was depending on it, let alone me having birthday. Still at this point time these shoes simply mean a lot to me, and walking around with the characterstic sound these shoes make is something I've gotten so used to, that it feels strange to me when I don't hear my own footsteps. Some people feel that way about their tattoos, or their car, they can't imagine not having that, because it's a part of their personality in some way shape or form, for me it's high heels. I should probably stop rambling though... Most people aren't really interested in this anyways, but I couldn't help myself, sorry.. ;-)

Heels are fun as hell to wear, and jokes aside, they make me feel pretty as fuck.

Too bad I can't really wear them in society without feeling ridiculed. 

5 hours ago, untilitdies said:

Heels are fun as hell to wear, and jokes aside, they make me feel pretty as fuck.

Too bad I can't really wear them in society without feeling ridiculed. 

A fun story about a man in high heels from a couple years ago. I was going to visit a friend of mine, and on my way there I took a small detour through the inner city, looking for "whatever", windowshopping basically. It was kind of semi crowded during that time of the day, and suddenly I spotted a man who appeared to be taller than the average male person.

He must have been about 45-50 years old, basically about 25-ish years older than I was at the time. From the distance he looked like what I considered to be a gentleman: A well trimmed beard, properly done hair, both having shades from almost black to light gray, and an impressive, straight posture, along with form fitting, elegant clothes. That man, from my point of view, was very attractive. I was so impressed by his appearance, I couldn't stop looking at him, eventhough he was significantly older than me.

Once I got closer to him, because we were going the opposite directions, I heard the sound, that I've gotten so used to: The clicking and clacking of high-heels on concrete. It wasn't my pair that I heard though, I hear mine more or less subconciously... It was his pair of high heels. That man walked the walk, and he did an amazing job at that around 16:00 in the inner city. I'm telling you that guy was turning heads, and nobody was making fun of him.

I had to stop him and ask about his shoes, I couldn't help myself. Eventhough I wasn't sure how he'd react, I made a compliment about his shoes, in a way that I'd usually have made it to one of my friends when they showed me their latest footwear. He was a bit surprised, I suppose, but then he treated me to a coffee and we talked about his (I must admit I was a bit jealous about these) super sexy high heels.

After a short while I asked how it was like for him to walk in what I assumed to be "my" shoes. He then told me that at first people made fun of that, and some of that "fun" was crossing the line in some way, but over time people have gotten used to him wearing high-heels. He wore them pretty much every day, even in the office, he said. Everybody there accepts that he is like that, and does what he thinks is right for him, even his superiors have no issues with him wearing these shoes. He said he simply wore them like it was natural for him (it obviously was), and sooner or later the people around him changed their minds.

I'll never forget that guy. An amazing person indeed. Of course, because of this "intermezzo" I was 30 minutes late, but what I had to say when I was asked for the reason spared me a lot of trouble.

If you asked me, people should be allowed- and courageous enough to look how they want to, and wear what they feel like wearing. When a man decides to wear high-heels, I am perfectly fine with that, wearing stilettos doesn't make me question a guy's "manliness". That gentleman was doing some pioneering with what he did. If I was more his age and didn't have a relationship going at the time, I would have made a move back then, I really would have. Strong personalities are something I consider to be attractive, and sexy. Sorry, I was rambling again...

How did he find high heeled shoes his size? Aren't all of them sized for women feet? 

12 hours ago, Use said:

Weird, but also kinda adorable. :>

What is adorable about eating shampoo, I'll never know.

1 hour ago, printz said:

How did he find high heeled shoes his size? Aren't all of them sized for women feet? 

In comparison a woman's foot tends to be longer, while a male foot tends to be wider. If you're (un)fortunate enough to have relatively slim feet, in case you're a guy, you can relatively comfortably wear high heels unless you've got large feet . If else fails, you can get them custom made for your feet, I suppose that guy's shoes were all custom made for him, just thinking of that makes me jealous again... He did tell me he knew someone who runs a shop, who was also able to custom-fit shoes for people, for a steep price,  that is. Assuming you have relatively small feet, try a high-heel with a bigger size than you normally would buy your everyday shoes. There's quite a bit of trickery you can do to make a shoe fit better, like inlays and whatnot. If I didn't have good inlays for my shoes, I'd have a much more painful time wearing them. So, in case you ever wondered, we have a couple tricks up out sleeves to make these seemingly uncomfortable shoes a lot more enjoyable. I wouldn't even be surprised if there were tons of tips and tutorials up on YouTube.

I've met the wrestling legend Jerry Lawler 3 times in my life, as an 8 year old kid, as a 22 year old and as a 31 year old, and they have all been random encounters in different supermarkets.

3 hours ago, varth said:

I've met the wrestling legend Jerry Lawler 3 times in my life, as an 8 year old kid, as a 22 year old and as a 31 year old, and they have all been random encounters in different supermarkets.

That's really cool, actually.

3 hours ago, varth said:

My younger brother would have been over the moon, that much I can tell you. Can't say I know much about wrestling, though.

19 minutes ago, Nine Inch Heels said:

My younger brother would have been over the moon, that much I can tell you.

I once knew a cow that did that!