Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MRB_Doom

Phobos invasion: Part III: Searching for survivors

North security check to gatewayroom, military base, Phobos.

1th of October, 2145.

We need to get over to the south security door, cuz that's the last area where we might found survivors. There must be atleast over 20 of those creatures in the gatewayroom.

- Yes, sir.

The best you can do of this situation, is to run as fast as you can, and open the security door, while I'm covering you, got that?

- I see sir, but you'll have to hurry, there's plenty of em' in there.

Yeah, I can see that. Well, let's do this, we can't afford to wait any longer.

- Yes sir, I just need to type the securitycode, then we're in.

Roger.

- Done!

Go, GO GO!!!

Los Angeles, USA, Earth.

(Meanwhile...)

- The pentagon has not yet receieved anything from the UAC base, located on Phobos. The president will have his meeting tomorrow, but others might fear that's it already too late, that something have gone terribly wrong at the military facility.

"If something has gone wrong at the UAC facility, we need to be extremly cautious here on Earth, said president Robertson."

Sources tell us that the military is planning to send support for the UAC base, to Mars other moon, Deimos. This operation will take place by the end of the week. Many demonstrators tells that it's impossible to wait that long, that anything might have happened there, and the UAC base might need support right away.

Secretary of defense, Richard Davidson, is saying in his statement for today, that the UAC facility might only be having difficulties, and that they need no military support. By the end of the week, we will send support anyway, to Deimos, for security reasons. I don't want to repeat myself, but we cannot conclude the situation on our military facility, located on Phobos.

South security door, office complex, military base, Phobos.

45 minutes later.

Lock the security door, quickly!

- Yes, sir! Are you ok, sir?

Yeah, I'm alright, it's just a flesh wound, I just need to find some bandage.

- There's only offices here, sir, but I'm pretty sure that I can find a first aid kit here.

Good, let's check out all offices, remember, any survivors must be taken to the nearest entrance, and one of us must stay there to guard him/her/them.

- Yes, sir.

- Don't shoot!!

What's going on, soldier!?

- Sir, it's Dr. Daniels!

You will find small changes, that probably doesn't fit into the real story, but it might be interesting to see the events from another point of view.

Your story is taking an interesting shape so far.
And I actually like the "political commentary" thing too - it seems somewhat professionally done I think.
Keep 'em coming :-D

Hey, when you're done with this story, maybe you should try your hand at the more..ummm.."conventional" type of fan fics - I'd like to see how well you'd do when writing in the more typical story fashion.

I don't know, I think I'm typing my story in this way, so people can read it, without the typical fashion style in it. But, I may change my style, in order to see a difference between them, so you can perhaps find out which style that's seems more interesting to read :-)