Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

The story behind your custom avatar

Kurwa said:

I stole it from Gabester.

stop right there, criminal scum! nobody breaks the law on MY watch. i'm confiscating your stolen goods, now pay the fine or off to jail you go!

Doomkid said:

Speaking of avatars, has anyone else wondered why Captain Red hasn't commented on his undocumented child yet? Is this a Communist Fish conspiracy?

Even didn't heard about Cap'n Red. I found this avatar on some "mancubus" doom-related website (already forgot what is this site but there are many cool fishy avatars).

Doomkid said:

Speaking of avatars, has anyone else wondered why Captain Red hasn't commented on his undocumented child yet? Is this a Communist Fish conspiracy?

Dude, we're talking about communism here, there's no "his undocumented child", there is only "the party's undocumented child".

It's a Ghoul in Enclave Power Armor Advanced Power Armor, from the Fallout franchise. Something (a Ghoul utilizing the armor, as far as I remember) you never see in any of the games. Not a big fan of the two Bethesda titles, but it's still one of my favorite series that I've played.

Picked this one in particular simply because I had a similar default avatar, so it's a natural evolution I guess.

Good night, sweet prince

*salutes*

EDIT: Jayextee found a higher resolution one for me, thank you kind sir.

Edited by bzzrak : jayextee rocks

Guest DILDOMASTER666

My avatar is one of the people you play as in my homo furry mod.

Also, RIP Fredrik.

I took it from one "binding of isaac" fb group. It looks cool for me.   

A photo I took like a week ago, it was in my steam account first and I linked it here, seems to work, I'm probably going back to a LL avatar soon tho.

11 hours ago, bzzrak said:

Good night, sweet prince

*salutes*

I cry evrytime

the new forum software stretched my old pixel avatar ugly, so i changed it to another picture of my character that didn't stretch ugly.

I wanted to work on my pixel art skills a bit, so I decided to draw an image of myself inside a nice little portrait.  It was originally just going to be me, but having a portrait just seems to look better in my eyes.  The background however, may have been taken from Sunder's intermission screen... yeah, I'm not too good with backgrounds.  I still need to work on that a bit.

1 hour ago, Jaxxoon R said:

It's Waluigi time!

I always felt as though I should be the one with a spade shaped avatar.

Well with the new look of the forum comes a new avatar...giraffe related of course...and animated! :D It's nice to have the slightly higher res pics though I'll admit~

Just an animated gif I made of myself sort of spazzing out for use in bunch of forums. 

It might be bit spazzy for this forum though. 

It's from a manga called Oyasumi Punpun (Goodnight Punpun). If you were gonna read one manga series in your life, this is the one I would recommend. 13 volumes.

Old Bojack avatar got stretched, so being lazy I just went with an older one that doesn't look as bad. I had this one for a while so may as well keep it. 

Actually, this one still looks a bit bleh. I'll get a not so blurry one eventually 

I guess I haven't explained mine since I abandoned the spinning cacodemon.  This is Doomguys bloody smiling face, edited with the god mode eyes (my idea of them anyway), and a light fade effect.  It's supposed to be that moment when you're about to die and then suddenly find an invulnerability sphere.

"Old Bojack avatar got stretched, so being lazy I just went with an older one that doesn't look as bad." -Clonehunter

You know...if you made a transparent square that matched the dimensions of the new forum's avatar dimensions and pasted your old bojack avatar on top of it, the forum would have no reason to stretch it, maintaining your desired appearance.  Give it a shot.  

Also, fuck yeah for Bojack.  I love that show.