Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AndrewB

Who wants the U.S. to invade Iraq?

Go ahead. Send me a new generation of recruits. Your bombs will fuel their hatred of America and their desire for revenge. Americans won’t be safe anywhere. Please, attack Iraq. Distract yourself from fighting Al Qaeda. Divide the international community. Go ahead. Destabilize the region. Maybe Pakistan will fall -- we want its nuclear weapons. Give Saddam a reason to strike first. He might draw Israel into a fight. Perfect! So please -- invade Iraq. Make my day.

heh, of course thats how it is. think about it. the suicide hijackers were considered martyrs by the people who sent them. the people who die on the planes and in the buildings struck are considered martyrs by [blanket statement]the USA[/blanket statment]. this is a battle of ideologies. a chess game if you will. one move oon the board make the next move possible, make the next move....... you get the picture.

I believe part of the goal of the sept. 11th attacks was to goad the US into striking and outraging the arab muslim world. that would fuel the desire to strike against the US amd it's allies. this in turn makes more martyrs for both sides. etc. etc. and we begin a cycle. its quite elementary.

Maynard said:

Come down
Get off your fucking cross
And leave some fucking space
To nail the next fool martyr

War = Stupid

War is about pointless. Peeps die, when they could be doing something constructive, like making lemonade.

Not very much war-entuasiasm here, and we're supposed to be "violent people for playing Doom" and stuff. I wonder who really WANTS war, in addition to Bush I mean. And i wonder how all the ordinary people in the US can approve it.

The huge ass oil corporations that own the American Administration want it, they paid to elect Bush, they will get what they want.

It's all fine and good for Congress and Bush to push for war, BECAUSE THEY WON'T BE FIGHTING.

fodders said:

The huge ass oil corporations that own the American Administration want it, they paid to elect Bush, they will get what they want.

Not to mention the weapons factories.

The doomguy would spit in Bush's face. He doesn't take shit from the authorities. Look at what he did to the commander that ordered him to shoot upon civilians (Well, unfortunately, he ended up in hell because of being so noble... but then again, that's where our fun started!)

myk said:

The doomguy would spit in Bush's face. He doesn't take shit from the authorities. Look at what he did to the commander that ordered him to shoot upon civilians (Well, unfortunately, he ended up in hell because of being so noble... but then again, that's where our fun started!)

Yeah... Always kinda hoped that part of the story would show up in the Doom III intro.

oderus urungus said:

he was someone
who was there for
people like me
hi there saddam
love the party
yes they're all here with me in saddam
bloody saddam
loves you always
always a kick
bloody saddam
even though the
smell is making me sick
as we sit on our roofs
and cheer as your
scuds fall like rain

Frankly, I don't care anymore what the U.S. does. Whatever the decision, it'll be the wrong one that'll cause more conflict and more war. I for one am glad to be Canadian.

People can bitch and moan all they want about Iraq, but when it comes right down to it, removing sadam will futher cripple terrorist organizations in that they will loose one of the biggest funders of their efforts. Bin laden knows very well losing Iraq would be bad for Al Quada. If you disagree with that fine, that's just my opinion on the matter.

gatewatcher said:

People can bitch and moan all they want about Iraq, but when it comes right down to it, removing sadam will futher cripple terrorist organizations in that they will loose one of the biggest funders of their efforts. Bin laden knows very well losing Iraq would be bad for Al Quada. If you disagree with that fine, that's just my opinion on the matter.

You need to read more about world afairs, Saddam faught against a contingent of al-Qaeda that were working with the northern Kurds in his country, he funds Palestinians in their struggle against Israel, SAUDI ARABIA is the largest funder of al-Qaeda in return for protection from terrorist attacks, and most of the 9/11 terrorists were, and Usama is Saudi. America needs Iraq oil so that it can release itself from dependency on Saudi oil, and claim retribution for these acts.

fodders said:

You need to read more about world afairs, Saddam faught against a contingent of al-Qaeda that were working with the northern Kurds in his country, he funds Palestinians in their struggle against Israel, SAUDI ARABIA is the largest funder of al-Qaeda in return for protection from terrorist attacks, and most of the 9/11 terrorists were, and Usama is Saudi. America needs Iraq oil so that it can release itself from dependency on Saudi oil, and claim retribution for these acts.

Your information is by no means wrong, but much new information regarding the Iraq secret police and Al Queda opperatives has come to light. http://www.msnbc.com/news/814620.asp?0cl=c1 <--Here's an article on it.

OCT 07 2001

But hopes that the FBI had nabbed a potential Qaeda source were soon dashed. Three months after he was detained, Shakir was inexplicably released by Jordanian authorities
The case of Shakir may be the most intriguing. Was he a Qaeda terrorist who just happened to be Iraqi—or did Iraqi officials know about, or even approve, his Qaeda activities? “Shakir connects with both Iraq and 9-11,” said one U.S. official. It’s a startling claim—though far from proven.

Now he is a suspect?
Anything Jordan says regarding this has to be suspect, Jordan is about to cut off some of Israel's water supply, an act that was to be rebuffed by Israel bombing Jordan, for Jordan's alliance with America, it is to receive backing from Bush in this matter, Jordan is to invade the Palestinian West Bank and claim the land, Washington has sent some "water experts" to study their plan, which means Israel cannot interfere. It's complicated but bottom line is "Jordan and Iran are now part of the alliance with Bush". Extensive info at Debka, but you will need to delve into the older news.

Bah, it's gonna end up in war anyway. I really don't care anymore, but it's the hot topic here at the moment because our fucking Midget of a prime minister can't take his mouth offa Dubya's ass. I just hope as that if everything does go to hell, I survive......a mad-max style shithole of a planet would be better than anything at the moment ;)

LorD BaZTArD said:
Bah, it's gonna end up in war anyway. I really don't care anymore, but it's the hot topic here at the moment because our fucking Midget of a prime minister can't take his mouth offa Dubya's ass. I just hope as that if everything does go to hell, I survive......a mad-max style shithole of a planet would be better than anything at the moment ;)

Amen brother :P

Assuming it is inevitable (which it is) and Iraq does indeed has weapons of 'mass destruction', there are two reasons I'd support a war. Firstly, 'Islamic' governments should wake up and get out of America's back pocket, and then destroy Israel - the source of all problems in the middle east.

GS-1719 said:
Israel - the source of all problems in the middle east.

I'm pretty sure there was conflict in the middle east befor Israel was formed...