Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Julian

So where does your username come from?

Ain't changing mine. I've been 'Jayextee' on here since 2000* and y'all need to know what brand of MORON you get before you read my posts.

*; we don't talk about 'Jerkboy69'. Or 'ComicMischief'. :P

27 minutes ago, Tracer said:

I guess I'll be making two changes to the credits screen of D2R.  But Gangr-...err...GangGirl, now your gender is no longer a mystery!

I figured people already figured that I was a girl.

I also figured we would just leave the credits screen with our original names on it.

My previous nickname was SFoZ911 but since it was just random combination of letters and numbers, I decided to change it to something else. I never bothered to ask a mod to change my name because I was afraid of being told no. I also wrote about it on my profile just in case anyone misses this thread.

2 minutes ago, nxGangGirl said:

I figured people already figured that I was a girl.

I also figured we would just leave the credits screen with our original names on it.

If you don't care, I don't care.  

I'm still me. Rf` is already the shortened form of ravagefox anyway.

33 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

Should I change my name to Jimothy Padlock?

Yes. Immediately. But it's actually Jimmothy IIRC.

My previous nickname was SFoZ911 but since it was just random combination of letters and numbers, I decided to change it to something else. I never bothered to ask a mod to change my name because I was afraid of being told no. I also wrote about it on my profile just in case anyone misses this thread.

I'm still calling you SFNumbers.

25 minutes ago, Jayextee said:

*; we don't talk about 'Jerkboy69'. Or 'ComicMischief'. :P

Ok melvin :P

NoisM. I changed my name because mostly I known as qdash - it's my steam account. :>

1 hour ago, Tracer said:

I used to be TraceOfSpades.  I changed it because my username was getting wrapped.  Fun fact, my late grandfather called me Tracer until the day he died.  Fond memories.  Plus, I am a gun and ammo enthusiast, and I always thought Tracer rounds were cool.

Hmm... so you identify as a gay girl now. Interesting.

Mine was changed before the forum transition and upon request privately to a staff member who was able to do so.

Just shortened mine to it's original form. I should still be easily recognizable. :P

I don't think I'll ever change from my current handle, but my "current handle" is pretty much any combination of Squawky, Arctangent / Atan, and whatever else I want to toss on ( especially Usagi Majo or Majo Shoujo, although those're more just for when someone else is doing something similar ).

At the same time, though, it always feels vaguely immature to not just be the Arctangent unless someone else is already the Arctangent of a community, so I'unno.

AgentSpork will always remain a(n allegedly) resourceful agent for the Country.

I used to be known as doomkid

I'm currently known as doomkid

In future I'll be known as doomkid

Very complex and hard to remember

Set my name to Zakurum when I first made an account here. Ended up changing mine to a name I use for Zandronum (and everywhere else for the most part), so no more confusion.

8 hours ago, Tracer said:

I changed it because my username was getting wrapped. 

Like a lettuce wrap?

9 hours ago, Avoozl said:

I see no reason to change mine anymore, I have been happy with it ever since it was changed from Doomsfall many (maybe 7) years ago.

"Doomsfall" is pretty freaking cool though. 

7 hours ago, Tarnsman said:

I'm still calling you SFNumbers.

Its SF-ounce-numbers. Like me, numbers-ounce.

8 minutes ago, Sure Bowb said:

I'm actually considering to change my name to "Nine Inch Heels"...

Jhonen Vasquez / JTHM reference perchance?

9 minutes ago, Jayextee said:

Jhonen Vasquez / JTHM reference perchance?

Nope, it's a shoe reference. And yes, I can walk in shoes like those for real:

ballet-2020-b-le13.jpg
Learning to walk in similar ones was quite a fun challenge, to be honest.

Of course, they're not really 9 inches high, my feet are to small/short, but they're as close as it gets to nine inches, unless we consider plateau to be "legit" in terms of actual heel height.

37 minutes ago, Sure Bowb said:

I'm actually considering to change my name to "Nine Inch Heels"...

Should've expected that :)

Used to be "pizzabob18". Haven't used that username anywhere else since I first registered here in 2008. In regards to my new name, I'm a musician with perfect pitch, which means I can hear any musical note and correctly guess its pitch without any references. I can even hear tones of non-musical devices like air conditioners, for example!

21 minutes ago, perfectpitchrob said:

Used to be "pizzabob18". Haven't used that username anywhere else since I first registered here in 2008. In regards to my new name, I'm a musician with perfect pitch, which means I can hear any musical note and correctly guess its pitch without any references. I can even hear tones of non-musical devices like air conditioners, for example!

That is legitimately awesome!

OK, couldn't help it. Now I'm formerly known as "Sure Bowb", and shall hence forth be known as "Nine Inch Heels" (Not that anyone cares, though ;-)).

No, I don't have a high-heel-fetish. Yes, I am in denial about that.

Edited by Nine Inch Heels : Spelling errors