Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Maisth

TRAPPED (DOOM 2 WAD)

Hello everybody Im back with another WAD, this time its a 1 level wad like Arena BF but its more lenghty in any case i hope you enjoy this one

Only playable on GZDoom 

Made using GZDoom Format for DOOM 2 UDMF

yf0mPVV.png

ss6DL3W.png

u0dfTPH.png

Downloads:

RAR: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ws5xnnys763mct6/Trapped+Original+RAR.rar

ZIP: http://www.mediafire.com/file/u539gayybh44arl/Trapped+Orginal+ZIP.zip

Made by Aiden

Nice map overall, neverthless starting area seems little bit empty and adding some curves to the room wall with two hell knights and arachnotrons will make the room not look like "box room". and fight cyberdemon mostly in deep lava is pretty challenging. but nice gameplay with nice ideas. fun to play, good job

6 hours ago, Mr. Trotl said:

Nice map overall, neverthless starting area seems little bit empty and adding some curves to the room wall with two hell knights and arachnotrons will make the room not look like "box room". and fight cyberdemon mostly in deep lava is pretty challenging. but nice gameplay with nice ideas. fun to play, good job

Thanks man , ill take notes on that in the second room , and also thanks for the advice in the lava section i thinked that too

sorry for the late response i was busy

This map has potential (it's funny and beautiful!) but imho it needs a certain amount of work:

- I'd like a more interesting placement of the monsters (use alcoves and traps? and maybe give a little more distance between you and the Cyberdemon?)

- add details to the rooms:

- Add lights and shadows ?
    - Enrich the geometry ?

2 hours ago, Dedalus 80 said:

This map has potential (it's funny and beautiful!) but imho it needs a certain amount of work:

- I'd like a more interesting placement of the monsters (use alcoves and traps? and maybe give a little more distance between you and the Cyberdemon?)

- add details to the rooms:

- Add lights and shadows ?
    - Enrich the geometry ?

Thanks!, yes i now it needs work, the Final room i created which is the big open one was rushed because of time constrains , the details in the room its another thing i need to add, the cyberdemon boss yes i need to put either a wall or put the cyberdemon away from the player.

Found a bug in the final room with the cyberdemon, you can actually end the level by pressing the exit switch even on the ground its a little tricky since you gotta make sure the cyberdemon doesn't kill you

5 hours ago, Maisth said:

Found a bug in the final room with the cyberdemon, you can actually end the level by pressing the exit switch even on the ground its a little tricky since you gotta make sure the cyberdemon doesn't kill you

You mean even if it's lowered into the ground if that's the case? That would be an engine issue https://doomwiki.org/wiki/Linedefs_can_be_activated_regardless_of_player's_Z_position