Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

The Most Uncomfortable Movie Scene You Have Ever Seen

I'm not very "disturbed" by "fucked up" movies, as the older forms of 70s/80s/early90s exploitation happens to be my normal mode of entertainment (the newer stuff has all adopted the Evil Dead 2/Dead Alive approach to gore, so EVERYTHING is slapstick gore now, hell basic Tom Savini gore effects are the norm on commercial TV these days). In this realm however one movie has some pretty questionable special effects processes. Men Behind The Sun has a scene an autopsy is performed on an unconscious child then his beating heart is removed, the filmmakers used a real child corpse, cut a hole in his back and put in a special effect heart, which looks real. So basically you see a child cut to pieces on film for the sake of art. It's sleazy exploitation at its darkest, not to mention the entire movie is about a WW2 Japanese death camp, so it's endless scenes of mutilation and torture, one scene has a cat tossed into a chamber of rats where it is slowly ripped to pieces. The filmmakers have said that scene wasn't real, but I don't know! This movie strikes three times I've been concerned by a movie with another scene where a naked man is put in some high pressure chamber and all his intestines bulge out of his ass before exploding leaving vile excrement all over the floor. To top it all off this movie is based on factual events and actually TAMED DOWN from what really happened. Even better the US benefited greatly from these experiments and even offered the doctor butchers jobs!

Really what disturbs me more is the heavy emphasis on people whining about their feelings in movies and TV these days, and how bad they've had it in life. The sort of blatant programming of people's speech and behavioral patterns through constant media bombardment and the general population's inability to realize this is far more disturbing than any gore scene.

Willem Dafoe getting his junk mashed with a log at the end of Antichrist was a pretty fucking disturbing.

22 hours ago, varth said:

Really what disturbs me more is the heavy emphasis on people whining about their feelings in movies and TV these days, and how bad they've had it in life. The sort of blatant programming of people's speech and behavioral patterns through constant media bombardment and the general population's inability to realize this is far more disturbing than any gore scene.

I wholeheartedly agree with this.  Everyone sits in front of the old hypnobox awaiting their next orders.  "Better be sure to turn on TMZ today so I can see what some celebrity had for breakfast today so I can know what I might have tomorrow!"

Oh yes, society was so much better when everyone was just remorselessly bludgeoning each other to death instead of having emotions and stuff because of TV shows.

Yeah man. Remember when Arnold Schwarzenegger was a total bitch in Terminator 2? He's playing a literal murder bot and Big-Feelings still felt the need to give him some sappy bullshit about understanding why humans cry.

4 minutes ago, Tarnsman said:

Yeah man. Remember when Arnold Schwarzenegger was a total bitch in Terminator 2? He's playing a literal murder bot and Big-Feelings still felt the need to give him some sappy bullshit about understanding why humans cry.

This is why I preferred the first one.

I'm not very "disturbed" by "fucked up" movies, as the older forms of 70s/80s/early90s exploitation happens to be my normal mode of entertainment (the newer stuff has all adopted the Evil Dead 2/Dead Alive approach to gore, so EVERYTHING is slapstick gore now, hell basic Tom Savini gore effects are the norm on commercial TV these days). In this realm however one movie has some pretty questionable special effects processes. Men Behind The Sun has a scene an autopsy is performed on an unconscious child then his beating heart is removed, the filmmakers used a real child corpse, cut a hole in his back and put in a special effect heart, which looks real. So basically you see a child cut to pieces on film for the sake of art. It's sleazy exploitation at its darkest, not to mention the entire movie is about a WW2 Japanese death camp, so it's endless scenes of mutilation and torture, one scene has a cat tossed into a chamber of rats where it is slowly ripped to pieces. The filmmakers have said that scene wasn't real, but I don't know! This movie strikes three times I've been concerned by a movie with another scene where a naked man is put in some high pressure chamber and all his intestines bulge out of his ass before exploding leaving vile excrement all over the floor. To top it all off this movie is based on factual events and actually TAMED DOWN from what really happened. Even better the US benefited greatly from these experiments and even offered the doctor butchers jobs!

Magnifique!! artful post, friend-o

xD 

19 minutes ago, Tracer said:

This is why I preferred the first one.

Nah first one was pansy ass too. Reese is all terrified of the Terminator and then dies like punk and leaves a woman to clean up his mess for him. And don't even get me started on all those 'my life is going nowhere' feelings that Sarah Connor has. Absolutely disgusting.

Green Elephant, Kokki The Running Doctor, 5 Bottles Of Vodka. :D

...and Traces Of Death docummentary shit.

On 3/15/2017 at 11:28 PM, varth said:

I'm not sure if you're referring to the cesspool of media attentive whining or day to day people but i thought i would chime in on this. I've watched countless shock films based on true events or simply exist for the sake of entertainment. The only thing i really learned from it was the feeling of shock fatigue and the gnawing question of why people have the need to incessantly continue hurting or destroying one another. I suppose what i'm trying to say is that yes some people do things for attention but make no mistake, pain is a very relative process from one individual to the next. What is easy for one person could be a nightmare for another, it all depends on the social dependencies and mental stability of a person.

I apologize for the mini blog but concerning the topic, the movie Happiness hasn't been mentioned so far. There are a lot of psycho-stimulating scenes in this movie but they mostly rely on the condition of mental illness. The most prominent scene in my opinion would be when the man that has pedophilia urges speaks to his son concerning an incident that happened when he had a friend sleep over. It is very raw and heart wrenching scene that shows the conflict in his mind but still manages to show compassion for his son, albeit in a very disturbing and blunt manner.

Every scene in The Human Centipede 2:Full sequence.Watch it,get disgusted and then imagine watching it when you were 15 (i am 15 and watched it a couple of months ago)

The "wood scene" from "antichrist" movie. And it is was a hard decision since the whole movie is uncomfortable (at least for me)

I find uncomfortable almost every scene that has to do with injuries in the neck. I don't mind if someone is showed with his guts out or something else, but seeing throat slices makes me wanna faint, if they are realistic enough. One time my blood pressure fell just because of a scene like this.

Also, I found uncomfortable some scenes from "the Omen", most notably the graveyard scene, where the father opens some graves to find what happened to his son, gets pursued by dogs and injures his hand, while trying to escape and the Priest's death scene (impaled).

And I haven't watched the human centipede yet, but my friend told me he saw it and it was gross, so I may as well skip it.

Like, every goddamn part of the DOOM movie. Especially with that one pervert guy who went to go take a shit while being under threat of demon attack.

Ah, the perverted marine in the "Doom" film. Gotta love that scene (minutes after the movie begins) where he talks about fucking "she-boys," which, from a writing perspective, comes off as a bit transphobic and is not the best way to start a movie/introduce a main character. Man that movie is a load of shit.

7 minutes ago, GoatLord said:

Ah, the perverted marine in the "Doom" film. Gotta love that scene (minutes after the movie begins) where he talks about fucking "she-boys," which, from a writing perspective, comes off as a bit transphobic and is not the best way to start a movie/introduce a main character. Man that movie is a load of shit.

I like the the line that Portman says to Pinky while in the bathroom scene. 

"I'm taking a shit you fucking gimp".

The Doom movie was so random.

2 hours ago, GoatLord said:

I get the distinct impression it is because he is someone we are, as an audience, not supposed to like and are supposed to enjoy his death (it was pretty funny how he died IMO) so his character was written as a piece of shit and his language reflects that. I personally believe that the line was a perfect introduction to someone we are supposed to dislike.

Yes, but there is the subtle implication that wanting to have sex with transsexuals is one of the reasons he's a piece of shit. That's kinda fucked up.

Want to see something disturbing? Watch a documentary film about slaughterhouses where a couple 100k animals per year get their throats cut open to then hang from the ceiling for the purpose of bleeding out. Yummy...

Edited by Nine Inch Heels

On 3/24/2017 at 0:53 AM, Nine Inch Heels said:

Want to see something disturbing? Watch a documentary film about slaughterhouses where a couple 100k animals per year get their throats cut open to then hang from the ceiling for the purpose of bleeding out. Yummy...

Oh god!!! I feel uncomfortable just seeing one throat cut. But thousands? I wouldn't watch that, even if they payed me. Of course that doesn't mean a diet change for me, but it still seems horrible what we people do to animals, because we are in the top of the food chain. Blood diamond? More like Blood bacon (yet it is so delicious).

3 hours ago, HorrorMovieGuy said:

Guinea Pig, the japanese splatter movies. 'Nuff said.

For being The HorrorMovieGuy you should have more examples

On 3/23/2017 at 0:58 PM, GoatLord said:

Yes, but there is the subtle implication that wanting to have sex with transsexuals is one of the reasons he's a piece of shit. That's kinda fucked up.

Ugh...seriously?  What next?  Because he prefers strawberry milk to chocolate milk, we should equate that with another reason why he is a piece of shit?  There aren't always dots to connect.

12 hours ago, Tracer said:

Ugh...seriously?  What next?  Because he prefers strawberry milk to chocolate milk, we should equate that with another reason why he is a piece of shit?  There aren't always dots to connect.

Well, his character archetype is "the scumbag sexual pervert," something that would make sense if say, his line had alluded to pedophelia, rape, bestiality, etc.; something that is obviously morally objectionable to any reasonable person. Instead, it's about having sex with transsexuals, and we as the audience are supposed to correlate his sexuality with negativity, since he's an antagonistic character. So the implication is that this is not an acceptable kink. That would be like if he alluded to fucking fat women, homosexuals, grandmas, or whatever. It's not really a good way to build him as an antagonist.