Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Post your Doom video! [but don't quote video]

How about actually running through doom on a VR treadmill.  Here I am using the Virtuix Omni and Oculus Rift.  All movement is done with the treadmill, no controlls were even mapped to the controller except fire, open doors, etc.

2 hours ago, The Wombat Cave said:

How about actually running through doom on a VR treadmill.

Idea: Congestion 64, played with 1:1 movement inside a small room

Played on 'hard' difficulty setting with the 'Project MSX' and 'Extra Badass' monsters mods, which transform a pretty mediocre playing experience into a much more interesting one as far as this particular wad is concerned.

That was.... weird. I choose to see it as an allegory to the Companion Cube from Portal for the sake of sanity. (I apologize for the lag, something must have went wrong editing/uploading it because the recording is perfectly fine)

Edited by MetroidJunkie

I recorded a playthrough of the 2010 Doom 2 megawad Epic 2, using a mod called Aetherius (made by my friend Lord Misfit). Here is Map 01:

I swear I'll post a better video next time, but I needed to record this at the exact moment, also I'm using headphones so there is no sound... 

More Plutonia 2 / Simpsons, Homer vs Marge!

The finale of my Hocus Pocus let's plays, for now.

Edited by MetroidJunkie

Here's a video i put out recently that i was working on for a while.

Edited by Marveller

With its distinct style and ambience, Threshold of Pain remains one of my favourite PWADs of all time. Glad to see that the sequel might one day become a reality!

Back when I was in middle school (when dinosaurs roamed the earth), my friend and I would play Hexen co-op and deathmatch via the N64. Flash forward to today and we both have YouTube channels. So we decided to collaborate together and do a co-op playthrough of Hexen. Here's the results:

It's been a while since I posted here.

Here's the twelfth video where I play two random Doom WADs:

And here's a video where I play four random Doom WADs:

Remember the Domestic War between Homer and Marge? I think Marge just called in some reinforcements! New Let's Play of Ultimate Simpsons + Plutonia 2.

Finally the second to last map, Infested Ruins. A very fun map to play, even though it had some stupid enemy placement. I enjoyed it though. However, that last room can suck it deep down.

Finally done with the playthrough of The Evil Unleashed. Raze wasn't a fun map at all. It's probably the worst map in the set, and it's anti-climactic too. The next mapset on the list is their earlier work, Slaughter Until Death. That'll be more fun. sarcasm

EDIT: Yey, 3rd upload in 24 hours!

The first map of Slaughter Until Death, Flying Guts. Alright opener, but stupid anyways. Also I switched from ZDoom to GLBoom but I'll see will I keep it that way because there's a lot of lag on some spots.

Edited by DoomLover234

Looks like I made the right choice, in retrospect. Swann is far more agreeable than that scum Betruger. :D (Another Doom 3 Let's Play)

Storming the Castle Walls in the latest let's play of Hexen!

First, it was a Domestic War between Homer and Marge. Then, Marge gained a clone army. Now, I've been captured. Thankfully, Wiggum forgot to lock my cell. (More Plutonia 2 / Simpsons Doom)

Edited by MetroidJunkie