Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mechadon

What are you listening to?

4 hours ago, ShotgunDemolition said:

Currently listening to these two a lot:

Such a dark song from Dio. I was surprised when I first listened to it and the Dehumanizer album. I was used to the classics only (Paranoid, Master of Reality, Heaven and Hell, e.t.c.)

This one I recently found out and although it is about an Irish folk song or something with a videoclip of lesbians, I enjoy its riffs a lot and it is a fun cover by Metallica.

We would get along pretty well in person I bet.

God DAMN.

Also...

This hit really, really hard. It's the type of song that leaves me without words once its done, and all I can do is just... sit there and let it all register. Powerful.

On 03/04/2017 at 3:28 AM, CARRiON said:

This hit really, really hard. It's the type of song that leaves me without words once its done, and all I can do is just... sit there and let it all register. Powerful.

I wish I could enjoy that style of music to allow me to feel the way you do about that song. It's a shame!

I myself have songs and/or pieces of music that make me feel like I have to 'recover' from it, so to speak. Such an example of this:

"Always, Always, Always, Always, Always, Always... Always is valueless, I wish I never heard her speak a word."

That part of the song - the way it shifts from pure aggression to a vocal-only exclamation of pain, dismay and total helplessness really speaks home to me, reminding me of the pain of being cheated on. When I 'let it register' as you worded it, it makes me feel incredibly happy about my current status, 6 years on from past events that brought my life to a screeching halt, having moved on, found someone new, fallen madly in love and now engaged! You need the lows to really feel the highs, eh?

To everyone else posting here - sometimes songs are meaningless noise helping you get through your day, but sometimes songs have great value and meaning to you - tell us what your music makes you feel or how you interpret it! It'll make this thread more discussion based and interesting for sure. :)

2 hours ago, 42PercentHealth said:

A little-known gem from back in the days when Elton had soul!

Nice song. A weird name for a band though. And it made me hungry! :)

Seriously listen to this, it's not just a plain carbon copy of E1M1. Fantastic rendition, immensely good playing too!

10 hours ago, Doominator2 said:

^ Which Reminds me

Nice! I listen to this from time to time and have it on my playlist. One incredible song by Priest and very catchy I must say.

BFMV reminds me of my teenagehood so much. As such, here's some Trivium to go along with the BFMV. ^^