Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fletcher`

Heretic: Curse of Darkness

The author is currently working on HocusDoom so don't worry, I am pretty sure he will get back as soon as he has finished the other one :)

The name "Curse of Darkness" is really generic. But the mod looks like a masterpiece.

21 hours ago, MaxRideWizardLord said:

...please tell me that this project is still alive...

What an outstanding bump. No, its currently on hiatus while I finish other projects.

I'd like to rescind my 'like' on the first post in this thread on account of the lack of love for Heretic.

Seriously though, whenever you do get back around to this let me know if you need/mildly want a playtester; I really look forward to this at some point, preferably before my hair turns grey ^^

On 4/11/2017 at 1:43 PM, printz said:

The name "Curse of Darkness" is really generic. But the mod looks like a masterpiece.

Well the only game i know called Curse of Darkness is Castlevania : Curse of darkness on ps2 and xbox so it is not That generic

Bumping this tread to keep it active. I can't wait for Hocus Doom to get finished just so I can get my hands on this. More people need to like the first post by the way. I love high quality Heretic maps and if this was made with the same quality as Hell's Maw in the Treasure Chest this map set would be amazing. Keep up the great work rf'.

5 hours ago, Halfblind said:

Bumping this tread to keep it active. I can't wait for Hocus Doom to get finished just so I can get my hands on this. More people need to like the first post by the way. I love high quality Heretic maps and if this was made with the same quality as Hell's Maw in the Treasure Chest this map set would be amazing. Keep up the great work rf'.

I haven't worked on this mod in well over two years. Why would you bump it now?

Beautiful pictures, it's a pity that we had to experience the animation and action of the pictures in Soul of Darkness.

Sometimes, something in dreams should remain.