• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
stonedbaroness

(Abandon, Dont pay attention) Zandronum Co-Op Focused Megawad Project

32 minutes ago, UAC-Janitor said:

Mods the Project will use: Complex Doom, Skulltag Textures

You already fucked this up.

I love this idea; a co-op/surv focused map set requiring 2-4 people would be totally awesome to go through, but I agree 100% with Decay here.

Hope this goes along well and have fun!

rofl u better be ready to make 8/9 maps yourself or this isnt going to happen. also what decay said. complex doom/brutal doom are already designed to run with normal map packs so there isn't really any special way to map for them. skulltag is dead so nobody cares about the texture set, just use whatever textures you need.

How about letting Complex Doom or other mods be optional, and using cc4-tex instead of Skulltag textures? This is otherwise a great idea.

Gonna agree with what's been said here; there is no need to bring along Carn's shitty legacy by forcing the awful Skulltag Texture pk3 and for using one mod and one mod only for a project that is supposed to attract other mappers to make content for it.

2 minutes ago, Argent Agent said:

Gonna agree with what's been said here; there is no need to bring along Carn's shitty legacy by forcing the awful Skulltag Texture pk3 and for using one mod and one mod only for a project that is supposed to attract other mappers to make content for it.

4 minutes ago, Empyre said:

How about letting Complex Doom or other mods be optional, and using cc4-tex instead of Skulltag textures? This is otherwise a great idea.

7 minutes ago, Combinebobnt said:

Hope this goes along well and have fun!

rofl u better be ready to make 8/9 maps yourself or this isnt going to happen. also what decay said. complex doom/brutal doom are already designed to run with normal map packs so there isn't really any special way to map for them. skulltag is dead so nobody cares about the texture set, just use whatever textures you need.

10 minutes ago, Fonze said:

I love this idea; a co-op/surv focused map set requiring 2-4 people would be totally awesome to go through, but I agree 100% with Decay here.

34 minutes ago, Decay said:

You already fucked this up.

Well alright then. Let me change somethings around and get this project nailed on point rather than being silly and making people need complex doom. I deserve to have my community reputation points knocked down for such an absurd idea, apologies fellas.

The New thread incase you guys didn't see it already (Only if you are interested, I'm sorry for starting a new thread unnecessarily)