Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
yakfak

aanadaily - regularly updated tracker music bandcampo

the site

aanaaanaaanaaana is a project of anonymous musicians releasing anonymous music, usually naive-sounding and sourced from old tracker music tools such as impulse and screamtracker. obviously I'm one of the contributors =P

the idea is to put out six silly tunes a week and skip sundays; there's 58 releases so far! feel free to shuffle through them at your leisure; if you need the .it files for anything I'm sure I can deliver them to you somehow. and don't feel that it's necessary to pay!

Some very funky tunes, which are the track(s) you've contributed? I'm tempted to claim 'ostensibly for men' was made by you.

thanks jupiter :))

we're sort of on hold til after the easter holidays, trying to decide what should be on a compilation of the first three months!

Missed this thread until now, cool stuff! I haven't made it through all of them yet, but my favorite tracks (by picture, to make life more difficult) were: weiner dog, angry mantis, bored tigers, car fox. Kinda wish they were compiled into a single page so I could throw em all on at once, but that's my laziness speaking. Anyhow, thanks for sharing!

giggle

nah lots of people have suggested putting them in one album

we were sort of thinking of ransoming that effect for subscribers only although that is evil

bad is good baby

bored tigers is a fave definitely

Is there a place where I can download all your music in one convenient nifty zip? I'm a 21st century man.