Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
woody of doom

level ice age from timothy brown

Hi peoples,i wanted to create this topic because i want make you discover the level ice age created by timothy brown,this is a huge and beautifull level so if you want to take a look of this level and playing it(record footages too),this is the link : 

And don't hésitate to subscribe the channel of timothy for support him because he is really a very good designer and making goods vidéos.

Edited by woody of doom

I've attempted to play this and get this error:  P_SetupLevel: Level wad structure is incomplete. There is no ML_SSECTORS lump.  

My bat file is this  

glboom-plus.exe -iwad doom2.wad -file ice_rage.wad cc4-tex.wad -skill 4 -complevel 9  

Not sure what the problem is here.

I had a friend take a look at your map to see why it wouldn't work in PrBoom+.  It's missing SEGS, SSECTORS, NODES, REJECT and BLOCKMAP lumps.

5 hours ago, loveless said:

I had a friend take a look at your map to see why it wouldn't work in PrBoom+.  It's missing SEGS, SSECTORS, NODES, REJECT and BLOCKMAP lumps.

(open it up in DB2, move a vertex somewhere, save, move it back, save. Or have your friend do it. :] )

On 4/21/2017 at 3:12 AM, loveless said:

I updated my level. This time, I used GZDoom Builder (bug fixed) to edit the level. I don't know if what you see in the red rectangle in the image below is what you are looking for.

Lumps.png