Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grazza

Post Your Doom Picture (Part 2)

The wrestler's arms are eyes, and that's a very thick moustache underneath. Mario, is it you?

Didn't want to scale it up too much, because it wouldn't work anymore. Here's hoping this helps you catch it. If not, it makes me look overimaginative, but that's OK, too ;-)

vaderquestionmark.jpg.32f2c281f552c541c8249a81a28a1632.jpg

1 hour ago, Gez said:

Rorschach test in mirrored clouds

I see all others but the mancubus.

So all of us will be taken soon into a mental institution?

23 minutes ago, Dragonfly said:

Because memfis demanded so >:(

Because it leaves a distinct symmetrical pattern, whose artificiality can be distracting.

DYAGJrf.png

(heroes.wad e2m1)

Here's a simple area from the cutting room floor of a released map. I kinda like how some areas look before they get fully developed, and "cluttered". Some rooms lose some of their charm once finished, especially pitch black ones. Or maybe its just me?

unused_orig.png

9 hours ago, RjY said:

Because it leaves a distinct symmetrical pattern, whose artificiality can be distracting.

<snip>

(heroes.wad e2m1)

I can attest to this.  Especially since we just went from Darth Vader to a charizard.

I always wonder what exactly causes this on very large levels:

9V0XcT3.png

Of course, overflows, but technically I wonder where it happens in the code. 

8 hours ago, axdoomer said:

I always wonder what exactly causes this on very large levels:

Of course, overflows, but technically I wonder where it happens in the code. 

I believe it happens in R_PointToAngle, or more precisely SlopeDiv(y,x) when abs(y) >= INT_MAX/4 (229)

EgO9J15.png

Picture since this is the pictures thread.

Reminds me a lot of the Norway level from Return to Castle Wolfenstein.

minnowone.png

contrasty stuff without bothering to learn how to light transfer and all that stuff, i don't care

What are the Nazis doing in South America? The most creative answer gets his own Easter Egg in the secret operation of Blade of Agony's Chapter 2 #boachapter2 #shadowsofthereich

18077125_10209168438348608_5862995530749

23 minutes ago, Tormentor667 said:

What are the Nazis doing in South America? The most creative answer gets his own Easter Egg in the secret operation of Blade of Agony's Chapter 2

Oh sounds like fun. Lets see... Okay the Nazi are in South America because they heard rumors of a crashed alien spacecraft & wouldn't you know it, it just so happens to be at the lost city of gold El Dorado. They want to strip the city of it's gold & use the Alien tech to further their own & create new super weapons.

1 hour ago, Tormentor667 said:

What are the Nazis doing in South America? The most creative answer gets his own Easter Egg in the secret operation of Blade of Agony's Chapter 2 #boachapter2 #shadowsofthereich

They are hidding the 0-8-4 weapon the Peruvian government asked Nazi scientists to create.

I actually really like how this room ended up looking. Before it was just a pit with two pipes. I'll probably change it a bit but I'm liking it. :)

SOCLO3.png

1 hour ago, Tormentor667 said:

What are the Nazis doing in South America? The most creative answer gets his own Easter Egg in the secret operation of Blade of Agony's Chapter 2

There was a legend where on a specific day (February 29th, during a lunar eclipse) if you sacrificed a live penguin to the cow god Moolor while watching Reefer Madness, you would gain control of all bovines throughout the world. Cows, buffalo, yak, etc., which will help you take over the world...or open the best restaurant in Stuttgart. But little do they realize that there's something else deep below the pyramid, something really, really big and powerful, and that sacrifice will awaken it. Though it's mostly because it's trying to sleep, and the constant blood dripping on its head is extremely annoying.