Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Svavelvinter

Cyberdemon tattoo

Hi, just wanted to show off my Cyberdemon tattoo. This is the beginning of a complete retro/computer game armsleeve.
Made by OttosTattoo in Gothenburg, Sweden. :)

Cyberdemon.jpg

I normally cringe & keep quiet about people's video game related tattoos, but this one's actually pretty awesome! It has a lot of style and isn't just a carbon copy (or bad attempt of copying) the original media. Since you said it's just a part of a whole sleeve, what will the other components of the sleeve be? :)

1 hour ago, Dragonfly said:

I normally cringe & keep quiet about people's video game related tattoos, but this one's actually pretty awesome! It has a lot of style and isn't just a carbon copy (or bad attempt of copying) the original media. Since you said it's just a part of a whole sleeve, what will the other components of the sleeve be? :)

It's a whole lot of creations of bad guys and bosses throughout my youth. For example Skeletor, Dr Wily, Bowser, LeChuck, Purple Tentacle but only one per franchise so I chose the Cyberdemon over the Spider Mastermind simply because I find him more brutal and scary...    so it will be a mix of cartoons and pixilated figures, that's why Cyberdemon got a slightly cartoonish look as well to fit in with the rest of the bunch. :)