Ancalagon

Dark tartarus demos

rehelekretep said:

vertical aiming?
crowd-surfing imps?
vertical rocket jumping?

wat a cheater

Welcome to zdoom wads

Oh, I don't know much about zdoom rules. So jumping is illegal here, right? Also, is it illegal to use any kind of crosshair or advanced hud?

Ancalagon said:

I can't playback this but apparently my gzdoom is trolling me and the demo works for other people

I had exactly the same problem with a GZDoom demo I recorded for gemini this year. I can't think of an explanation.

All demos sync fine so far. Are you guys trying to play them back through console, or pausing/alt-tabbing while watching or something? No idea how else to make it desync consistently.

Also, can't help but express how glad i am to see this wad finally get some proper treatment, about freaking time! Hyped for more demos!!1

Ohhh, you're supposed to load them in console? I was making a bat file. Silly me... I think I used to know this.

jongo said:

All demos sync fine so far.

Thanks Jongo! I asked as I was paranoid after what Anc said, guess it's just his bad chilean pc :D

Since 02 is lulz hard (with my crazy route anyway :D) here's 03.

MAP03 - UV-Speed in 1:41

tat03-141.zip

Memfis said:

Ohhh, you're supposed to load them in console? I was making a bat file. Silly me... I think I used to know this.

No, you're not! I was simply trying to list the most common ways of breaking the playback that came to my mind asdlkjhasjkldfhja.

Memfis said:

Drag'n'drop doesn't work for some people for some reason, but executing this command in console seems working.

playdemo "full path to demo"