Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Battle_Korbi

If you could have your own theme song...

... which song would it be? Even songs that aren't real songs are accepted (like a hour recording of someone screaming per instance).

Ill start! It is almost as there is no one in a 30 km radius of my house that had heard of Pumped Up Kicks, yet alone bear it as a theme song.

Chill song, the rhytm fits with everything I do (driving, studying procastrinating, playing Doom, making Doom maps,complaining thinking) and the best thing is I could sing this an entire day and no one would realize how fucked up the lyrics are, just like m---

*16,453,212 simultaneous complaints about how cringy I sound mask the rest of the sentence*

--- cuz no one knows English.

If I could have my own theme song? This:

Even without lyrics, this song describes my personality pretty well. Just a fun-loving, energetic chap. ;-)

5 hours ago, 42PercentHealth said:

If I could have my own theme song? This:

"Really awesome piano jazz song 2 posts up^"

Even without lyrics, this song describes my personality pretty well. Just a fun-loving, energetic chap. ;-)

Wow this is really cool actually. Thanks!

If I were main boss in random game,my theme would sound like this.

My sister wrote a "theme song" for me as a joke once. It was far too cute-sounding for an awful thing like me.

To tame a land

It is clearly science fiction (love that), describing Dune as a book, which I enjoyed the most out of all the books I read so far (not too many as a whole). It starts calmly and after this welcoming intro, it gets straight to the point. The lyrics are powerful in my opinion and not only that, but the way Bruce sings them during the song is self completion itself, in my opinion. Not to mention, the riffs are simply amazing. And when you thought the song ended, there comes a solo, fast enough to get you headbanging, no matter the place you listen to the song in, or who is in that place with you. It describes me, I think, because I am not always in the same mood. Some times I am happy, other times I am angry and I can also be sad one day. But this song makes me feel alive every time. And it is from my favourite band, so bonus points for that. Finally, I must have heard it over 100 times until now (maybe even more) and I never got bored of it in the slightest.

This is my choice for my theme song.

One of the following depending on mood:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Several more come to mind... I'm an omnivore when it comes to music, so I just can't really pick anything here as my go-to theme...

@Nine Inch Heels hah, that VIP Dubstep Tutorial is a great song.  Had it on repeat for a while just a few years ago.

Hmm... well, all my own music is written from the heart, so one of those would probably be a logical choice.  But who the hell needs logic :-P  So probably either "Waterfront" by Clan of Xymox, or "D.I.Y." by KMFDM.