Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grazza

Post Your Doom Picture (Part 2)

I should stop messing about with SP_FACE1

60c5e815224779776e932ee52e6f630d.png

(Oops, sorry for double post. Didn't think!)

foodrations.png.effb31b31f0b88d208fd7a0bf2c1bb9c.png

According to expert dieticians, vanilla textures can provide up to 100% of the daily nutrition.

On topic of SP_FACE1, I'm always impressed by it's seamlessness. Can't have been an easy texture to produce!

18 hours ago, Avoozl said:

Something I was working on over 5 years ago which I discovered in my mediafire account, I can't remember why or what I was aiming for.

5w9K0hp.png

Blood!

E4M6_-_The_Ganglion_Depths.png

7 minutes ago, cyan0s1s said:

Blood!

E4M6_-_The_Ganglion_Depths.png

It appears you are correct, incidentally 2011 was the year when I first tried Blood and only a year away from the date that I appeared to have worked on that map.

13 hours ago, Angry Saint said:

Exploring the concept of shape, for Acidity (Vanilla Doom):

25tMG2ih.png

Dang it, my current project has a yin/yang symbol too...

Untitled.png.3c5f8a1486695a204acb31b1ce2cfab7.png

Guest Unregistered account

Those are some wicked angles, holy cheese.

Changed flats to match walls and recoloured sky from COOLSKYS.wad into blue one. Now it less brown,more moody. 

Screenshot_Doom_20170503_212608.png

On 2017-4-29 at 9:00 PM, MysteriousHaruko said:

Shadow Hell,it's more about purple hell

nlR54gy.png

Is this your own wad? If not, who is the author? This looks very interesting, if you could provide a link to play it I would appreciate it! :)

More A Boy And His Barrel Map04 progress - this time taking influence from the circular marble area at the start of E4M8. Here you have to fight the mastermind and it's minions while violet is being taken for a ride on a conveyor around the outside of the ring, being very slowly damaged, making the fight a 'timed fight' of sorts. While fighting the mastermind the outer ring gets smaller and smaller, until it's 50% of the size it was. There's also a secret escape here (not pictured, because it's a secret) which will take you to a not-yet mapped E4M5 inspired location, complete with a secret level exit!

The floating demon-cubes in the sky lower down when the mastermind is beaten giving you access to the exit :)

e8137e5dfdfb7a39572d5a693223e0b2.jpg

adeaa6b2edd820df7311aa864d749d25.jpg

Debating whether the room through the window should lead to the BK or RK: (shot from the YK room, disconnected from that area)

eTgTIQL.png

VxGsZU6.png

And a view from DB just for funsies; all lines/vertices aside from the circular curves and reference sector to the left were manually placed:

qU22e8D.png

minnowsix.png

i drew the toadstool from scratch but in spirit im still ripping off that three-level forest set from 1995

7 hours ago, Eris Falling said:

This is a popular page :)

I'd better post on it then

5 hours ago, dobu gabu maru said:

You wanna know what it's like to be me?

Don't be me.

Could you explain what's going on for non-doombuilder users? The error message is too small/blurry and disappears too fast to read.

7 hours ago, Eris Falling said:

This is a popular page :)

Great to see so much crazy-angled architecture here.

6 minutes ago, RjY said:

Could you explain what's going on for non-doombuilder users? The error message is too small/blurry and disappears too fast to read.

It's probably the message that just says that nodes could not be built. And (no longer a part of the message) if it's because the node builder didn't like the architecture, randomly moving vertices can help fixing it.

Edited by scifista42

Unable to build the nodes. The nodebuilder failed to build the expected data structure. 

The map will be saved without the nodes. 

I can read tiny stuff. 

18 minutes ago, axdoomer said:

I can read tiny stuff. 

A useful talent. Thanks to you and @scifista42.

The nodebuilder failed to build the expected data structure

What a strange error message. If the editor is so sure about what the nodebuilder should produce, why doesn't it cut out the middleman and do the job itself!? :)

On 5/3/2017 at 8:50 AM, NaturalTvventy said:

Dang it, my current project has a yin/yang symbol too...

Untitled.png.3c5f8a1486695a204acb31b1ce2cfab7.png

Five-pointed stars are cool.

I will try a 7-pointed one.