Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Terrcraft

What are some anticipated wads being made

I'm waiting for Kama Sutra 2. The project started for at least 10 years ...

Final Doom:The way id did it looks promising af. Too bad for the devs that Sgt Mark's update with redesigning the maps for his Brutal Doom 21v will give it some competition.

The "big three" for me personally are Revelations of Doom, Vela Pax, and Necromantic Thirst, but in truth there are probably dozens of others I'd greet with just as much excitement, from obvious picks ala BTSX E3 or Stardate 20X7 to more niche/offbeat stuff ala Panophobia or further episodes of Nihility or the like. All that to say nothing of more secretive stuff that simply 'stands to reason' for being in the (eventual) offing.

We're positively spoiled for content, really, so much so that my 'to play' list balloons gruesomely, much faster than I can normally keep up with. Good problem to have, I suppose!

I forgot to mention Supplice. Gorgeous motherfucker like that, I want it like I want a slice of cake. AND I ALWAYS WANT A WHOLE CAKE AT ALL TIMES.

I don't know if it's being made or not yet, but I am really anticipating Valiant 2 from skillsaw. I love Valiant and another megawad from skillsaw in the style of Valiant would be a dream come true.

2 hours ago, yakfak said:

bull nakano adventures by zan-zan-zawa-veia

god help us. Is this something we should actually be mentally preparing ourselves for anticipating?

Basically reciting previous mentions here, but I'm personally looking forward to the following:

Adventures of Square: Episode 2

Back to Saturn X: Episode 3

REKKR

Supplice

22 hours ago, Demon of the Well said:

The "big three" for me personally are Revelations of Doom, Vela Pax, and Necromantic Thirst, but in truth there are probably dozens of others I'd greet with just as much excitement, from obvious picks ala BTSX E3 or Stardate 20X7 to more niche/offbeat stuff ala Panophobia or further episodes of Nihility or the like. All that to say nothing of more secretive stuff that simply 'stands to reason' for being in the (eventual) offing.

We're positively spoiled for content, really, so much so that my 'to play' list balloons gruesomely, much faster than I can normally keep up with. Good problem to have, I suppose!

good problem, well... as long as the list doesn't get out of proportions, like mine  ;)

so necromantic thirst is still being developed, it seems, at least according to the french page i found. and for revelations of doom, only this comes up, from 2012.

and i'm much looking forward for the polished tnt revilution.