Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

Doomworld Confessions

I guess it's time I come clean about something.

My real name is not Trace.  I have always been called that by my dad for some reason and it just kind of stuck.  I always thought it sounded cool though, so I typically go by it.

What?? And here I thought everyone used their real life name for Doomworld.

Mind = blown

1 hour ago, RUSH said:

Were we not supposed to...?

2 hours ago, Cupboard said:

I confess you are one of the more obnoxious posters I see around here

I am being assumptive here because you said it.  But if this is about me, then I am happy to have made such an impact.

Actually, I have nothing to confess, except that I'm a man and my name is used for the name of my avatar. Kinda obvious :D

If we're on the subject of usernames, I confess I stole mine shamelessly from an old Quake 2 Skin and I have absolutely no idea how to pronounce it.

No TraceofSpades I wasn't talking to you. I think you're a dude but I'll admit we probably both enjoyed flaming each other about a year ago. I can't hate a fan of Black Sabbath, especially since you dig their obscure stuff.

4 minutes ago, Nine Inch Heels said:

So, who is the person you had in mind when saying "obnoxious"?

I am going to take a guess that it's everyone who reads it.

Just now, RobbingSnake said:

I am going to take a guess that it's everyone who reads it.

I was thinking pretty much the same until I realized that comment came right after mine, so it got me thinking a little bit. Maybe I did something wrong without realizing it?

On 5/8/2017 at 6:32 AM, RUSH said:

Mind = blown

I wasn't supposed to use my real name? shit

Ninepinchheels, no I don't think you do anything wrong or did anything wrong to warrant an examination of conscience, I'm just saying your style of posting is obnoxious, but still informative enough that I haven't ignored you. Speaking of which, I do miss the ignore feature

8 minutes ago, Cupboard said:

Speaking of which, I do miss the ignore feature

The ignore feature still works... When you hover your mouse over a user's name for a while, there should be an option that says "ignore user". :-)

On the subject of usernames:

I like Kirby games a lot. In fact soo much, I whistle or (when given a chance) play on the piano all the famous tunes from Kirby I can remember. Gourmet Race, King Dedede, Masked Dedede, Dark Matter boss fight, LOLLIPOPS and whatever. Not to mention I often compare myself to Kirby, never having a original thing, but wishing I had.

But I also like violent stuff. Thrash metal, unneccesary amounts of gore and blood flying on a battlefield, total war stuff, anything that says "Fuck, we cannot see a reasonable diplomatic solution to our problem. Let us stab each other with bayonets". But no torture stuff, no, thats for losers. R33l m3n want a fight.

Sooo... wars, fights, and there is a Kirby... in a blender they create Battle_Kirby. Not to mention having a Doomguy helmet on because nothing spells conflict more than a awesome looking helmet covering a entire body.

2 minutes ago, Nine Inch Heels said:

The ignore feature still works... When you hover your mouse over a user's name for a while, there should be an option that says "ignore user". :-)

If only I could give this 2 likes: One for being helpful, and one for being helpful despite... :-)

I once had this idea that Battle_Kirby was SlimKirby from Youtube, but I am very likely wrong. :P

2 minutes ago, Avoozl said:

I once had this idea that Battle_Kirby was SlimKirby from Youtube, but I am very likely wrong. :P

Wrong. Definitely wrong. If I did have my own youtube channel tho... it would have like 0 subs and I would make 0 subs special jokes every single day.

1 hour ago, Cupboard said:

No TraceofSpades I wasn't talking to you. I think you're a dude but I'll admit we probably both enjoyed flaming each other about a year ago. I can't hate a fan of Black Sabbath, especially since you dig their obscure stuff.

I guess you can say that we sealed our issues behind the wall of sleep.  Bodum tsssss.

Mysterious Haruko is not so mysterious as they should be,lol . I just generated it long years ago when I was teenage,I loved how this sounds,so I left it. Also,I like Japanese names,how they sound. My real name is not very impressing like this one that I use here. 

Unlike others I hate Doom 2016, and I like Doom 3.

And after I wrote this: 

37c.gif

(Doomguy: Doom 2016 fans, zombie: me)

3 hours ago, Spectra said:

Unlike others I hate Doom 2016, and I like Doom 3.

And after I wrote this: 

(Doomguy: Doom 2016 fans, zombie: me)

I'm offended by this.

I mostly enjoy Doom 2016s multiplayer and think it's silly to hate on it for the two weapon setup but do accept criticisms for omitting classic deathmatch, weapon pickup, dedicated servers, good chatting system and separate snapmap loading to just play some.

Guest Unregistered account
23 hours ago, Da Werecat said:

I once read "Unholypimpin" as "Unholy penguin", and now I can't read it any other way.

That gave me a good giggle.

On 2/23/2017 at 7:58 PM, Piper Maru said:

Sometimes I eat shredded cheese right out of the bag.

So do I!

Edited by Blastfrog

I thought Xymph and Xyzzy01 are the same person, because I read Xyzzy instead of Xymph.