Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Voros

What's your cover photo?

I see many people have their own cover photo in their profile. Some from Doom maps, Doom textures, fan art, anime, games, any kind of art really. What's yours?

My cover photo is currently an ingame screenshot of a mobile game called Overkill. Surprisingly fun.

Edited by Voros

20 year old photo of me which I just found in that "maybe"-directory... - Not sure which Lan-party that was  *think*...  GamersGathering Darkbreed 98-00 around there?,..mhm...and too much of my privacy?  not sure, maybe take it out again,..

BUT OF COURSE nothing changed! - still look that young and fresh. :D  different haircut maybe..ok

I stole mine; a revenant fanart. somewhere on facebook. Don't exactly know who made it. kinda represent my AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAtitude

Mine is from the beggining of Shadow of the Beast. It is a great game and I wanted to honor it.

It was a pain in the ass though getting it in a good resolution, so that it doesn't blur from zooming in.

It was a custom background I created based on a landscape from a dream I once had.

Edited by Avoozl

E2M7 of "Return to Hadron", more due to the now very old gag of hatred towards helipads in Doom.

Yeah I know I am very self obsessed and should put something more constructive as a cover photo.

This awesome company somewhere in the New Mexico desert! They deal in all kinds of things from robotics to lasers to radiation to rocketry. Really cool stuff, I bet one day they'll be BIG.

Working to make a better tomorrow for all mankind.

Mine cover is from "Vampire hunter D" . I love old anime,I have special feelings for them,also it reflects my old teenage obssesion with vampires and immortality.

On May 7th last year I took a hiking trip to The Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore. Near the end of one particular hike I found myself at the southern end of The Devil Hole. Looking east to south I took a series of photos with may camera with the intention of stitching them together when I got back home to form a big panoramic shot. The second & third photos meshed quite well, but the first & fourth didn't work out so much. My cover photo for Doomworld & a few other websites that I use is taken from the top half of the third photo.

gBwDbzR.jpg

2 hours ago, fraggle said:

Screenshot from this demo.

I might be blithe in asking this, but is that a TAD demo?

The first level of my TC (which has a topic on this forum somewhere), Mary's Magical Adventure. I should probably change it to another picture but the other level in it is very foggy.

I'm actually testing which cover would look good, so far, a screenshot of the Holy Grail music video I used to have for another page. Although now I need to change my avatar but I already changed it a couple weeks ago... screw it