Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

hidden from our eyes

here is something that does go on. you always hear the government talking about cheap clean energy. well they might as well shit in your face because they dont give a rats ass( at least the main power holders) the reason is that cheap and clean energy would cause them to lose money, many from families in the oil, automotive or energy business. better technology has been around sence the 60's and early 50's one such is cars that use alcohol, compressed air, oil made from plants and many other strange things. a guy in dayton created a fule that worked in a normal every day car engine. it was made mostly of corn oil, alcohol and a few other soybean products. it burned extreamly cleaned and costs almost 80 cents (with the 40 cent tax) a gallon. the government arrested him for makeing alcohol( even when it was not comsumeable plus it was mixed in other stuff) then they paid him 250,000 not to make or patten the production of it. the government then got the patten and stuck the secret up its ass.
personaly if i had an idea like that and uncle sam came to my door i would tell him to fuck off. then i would split to another counrty and make deals with their government. other technolgys have been snatched up and hidden from the public, that i dont like.
i dont know how u guys think about stuff like that, but i dont like it

funny, I was thainking about alcohol as fuel just before I logged on. hmmm, must be my "commie sence".

Don't worry about it too much steph, we'll run out of oil in less then ten years. (though that will suck, because oil is used for more things then just powering cars, like in manufacturing computers, TVs, other electrical bits ands bots), so they'll be forced to switch to alcohol as fuel.

The really neat thing about alcohol as a fuel for cars, is that you don’t need to make any modifications to existing cars to get it to run.

"People think of the Earth as having a certain amount of oil the way you might have a certain amount of money in your bank account," says Daniel Yergin, chairman of Cambridge Energy Research Associates, who wrote The Prize, a history of oil, and The Commanding Heights, a recent study of market forces and the energy industry. "But in reality, the ultimate amount available to us is determined both by economics and technology" So although the United States has already spent more than half its domestic oil reserves on its energy-hungry economy, the gloom-and-doom predictions of the seventies that oil will run out were averted because of advances in oil technology and colossal new oil finds in West Africa, Colombia, and Russia. Roger Anderson, director of the energy research center at Columbia's Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory, expects the future will very likely hold more of the same. "If you pay smart people enough money," he says, "they'll figure out all sorts of ways to get the oil you need"

There is no logic behind finding and pumping more oil. The world's oil refineries are going flat-out to refine the crude we already have into the usable gasoline we don't.

D'you really need more gas? [u]Build more refineries[/b], retard.

And then it's always no wonder that the focus of the US government's socio-moral concerns (which equates to military bases abroad) are usually in oil filled areas: middle-eastern terrorism and south american drugs production.

Governments are more interested in keeping voters quiet than clean energy or falling future energy levels.

To me money in a bank is a waste of money.
Therefore oil in the ground is a waste of oil.