Find results in...
Tracer

Let's Be Revealing

er hey

(Favorite Movie Genre: 70s style psychological thriller

Worst Memory: losing various houses; losing various cats

Favorite Genre Of Music: misfit tracker scene

Most Hated Genre of Music: midi power metal

Your Definition of Success: imagining yourself all the way off the planet)

In your opinion, are situations typically black and white: don't try to strongarm people into being king solomon using a single insidious sentence on a website

Best Movie Genre: Action

Best Holiday: 9/11 (Edgy right?)

Best Memory: When I discovered Doom Builder 2 sometime in late 2009, thus beginning my modding career.

Worst Memory: All of my friends abandoning me and being isolated throughout high school.

My Age: 19

Best Genre Of Music: Metal

Most Retarded Genre of Music: Country

Left Handed or Right Handed: Right

Worst Injury: Paper Cut

Best Hobby: Modding Doom/Hexen/Heretic, Pranking People

Definition of Success: Having enough time and energy to do what I enjoy.

Are situations black and white: Yes

Edited by Seidolon

1 hour ago, geo said:

Favorite Memory: The time I solved the situation with Carn and Skulltag when the Doomunity was all up in arms.

That was a fantastic drama thread. that one was in blogs though.

Favorite Movie Genre: psychological thriller / documentary

Favorite Food: blueberry banana lime yogurt smoothie

Favorite Holiday: National Metallica Day

Favorite Memory: taekwondo sparring with a difficult opponent

Worst Memory: waking up every morning, haha.

Favorite Outfit: flannel long sleeve, tshirt, no pants

Favorite Genre Of Music: Progressive rock / metal

Most Hated Genre of Music: country

Worst Injury: ankle sprain

Favorite Hobby: reading the news and understanding politics

Your Definition of Success: doing something that captures your attention and imagination and making it part of your career.

In your opinion, are situations typically black and white: no

Favorite Movie Genre: Action

Favorite Food: Greek Yogurt + Raspberries

Favorite Holiday: Christmas

Favorite Memory: Don't Have one

Worst Memory: Don't Have one

Favorite Outfit: Some kind of suit

Favorite Genre Of Music: If this counts, video game soundtracks

Most Hated Genre of Music: Modern Pop

Worst Injury: I have never had to go to hospital since I was born

Favorite Hobby: Basketball

Your Definition of Success: Living Life to the Fullest

In your opinion, are situations typically black and white: Nope, they are very grey

Favorite Movie Genre: Barely ever watch movies, so I guess Horror

Favorite Food: Pastas

Favorite Memory: My last two years of education, best girls ever.

Worst Memory: Having to part ways with said girls because they all live far.

Favorite Outfit: Blue jeans, black tshirt, white square-pattern buttoned long sleeve shirt, leather belt, running shoes.

Favorite Genre Of Music: Metal and Rock, most specifically, power metal, symphonic, aor and arena rock.

Most Hated Genre of Music: Reggaeton

Worst Injury: Dislodged leg, fixed myself in less than a minute tho

Favorite Hobby: Playing videogames

Your Definition of Success: Not being a sad piece of shit
In your opinion,  are situations typically black and white: More than once I've tasted a punch of the full color spectrum.

Favorite Movie Genre: Westerns

Favorite Food: Ramen

Favorite Holiday: Halloween

Favorite Memory: Saturday morning video games with my brother as a child

Worst Memory: The last time I fell in love.

Favorite Outfit:

Vq04Rol.jpg

Favorite Genre Of Music: Jazz

Most Hated Genre of Music: Dubstep

Worst Injury: Groin (hasn't fully healed)

Favorite Hobby: comics and toys

Your Definition of Success: not blowing your brains out

Are situations typically black and white: No, and anyone who says otherwise is a terrific fool.

1 minute ago, Impie said:

In your opinion, are situations typically black and white: No, and anyone who says otherwise is a terrific fool.

But isn't that a black and white statement?

15 minutes ago, Cupboard said:

he used a form of irony to make a point

A rather illogical point, but yes a point.

Favorite Movie Genre: Action/scifi

Favorite Food: Almost everything

Favorite Holiday: Those holidays where are no traditions so they are basically a day off.

Favorite Memory: I have flat perception in this, so nothing comes as number 1 but basically I like all memories of succesfully finishing stuff by my own effort - kinda recent cool one was a deathmatch in my game.

Worst Memory: First 25 years of my life is one big bad memory, cause I didnt even know who I am so it was all stupid and embarrasing.

Favorite Outfit: T-shirt and jeans

Favorite Genre Of Music: Metal but not strictly, I like everything

Most Hated Genre of Music: Remixes. When they just mix drums into existing song made by someone else.

Left Handed or Right Handed: Right.

Worst Injury: Jumped off couch and fell by head on a table as 2yo

Favorite Hobby: Programming

Your Definition of Success: Be the best (or at least fucking good) in stuff you do.

Are situations typically black and white: Situations no, but decisions yes.

41 minutes ago, Seidolon said:

A rather illogical point, but yes a point.

So far I noticed the people on this forum who answered "yes" to "are things black and white" tend to also be the ones who get easily bent out of shape.

24 minutes ago, Impie said:

So far I noticed the people on this forum who answered "yes" to "are things black and white" tend to also be the ones who get easily bent out of shape.

I'm not bent out of shape m8.

Favorite Movie Genre: I don't really watch that many movies, but I especially don't watch horror. Other genres depend on my mood.

Favorite Food: Banh mi with chargrilled pork, though I have a pretty diverse palate in general

Favorite Holiday: eh

Favorite Memory: Can't actually say. Something I realized the other day that the memories closest to being fond ones always end up bittersweet at best, and not in the "man I wish I could relive them" way.

Worst Memory: There was a period of time where I severed my connection with my only close friend at the time and was struck with unbearable loneliness, especially since my second closest friend at the time was too busy with her own life to help me through it much. This was also the same time I was trying to force myself through college, despite the fact that I was basically just zoning through the classes even before this happened. It wasn't a very pleasant time, needless to say.

Favorite Outfit: Don't really have one yet

Favorite Genre Of Music: More inclined to judge individual songs than go off of genres, though I do like a lot of Pop Punk, J-Pop, and J-Rock

Most Hated Genre of Music: Dubstep, though "most hated" is relative

Left Handed or Right Handed: Cross-dominant, though with left-handed preference

Worst Injury: Twisted my ankle once after landing on its foot's side

Favorite Hobby: Probably programming, with gaming close behind

Your Definition of Success: There's no universal one, but one for each individual. Mine, that's probably "being able to evoke emotions in people with my creations, especially joy, in a way that I can see my impact."

In your opinion, are situations typically black and white: Depends on who's involved, but typically? Nope.

Gee, what a clickbait title. "Let's be revealing". But it all amounts to "what's your favorite movie". Eh. Star Wars.

You know what is revealing? Women's clothing. Your grandma probably thinks it's too revealing. Your grandpa probably thinks it isn't revealing enough.

7 hours ago, Tracer said:

THESE ARE PRINTZ ANSWERS, NOT TRACER's.

Favorite Movie Genre: action

Favorite Food: pork

Favorite Holiday: new year

Favorite Memory: none. My life is flat. There's always room for better.

Worst Memory: none. My life is flat. What's bad is just good experience.

Favorite Outfit: I'm just a guy, I have little choice. I like buttoned shirts.

Favorite Genre Of Music: rock while driving, chillout while working.

Most Hated Genre of Music: western pop with balkanic poo 

Left Handed or Right Handed: right, hooray

Worst Injury: knee accident, luckily no fracture

Favorite Hobby: dunno. I guess it's meeting new people.

Your Definition of Success: not staying home, other than maybe sleeping

In your opinion,  are situations typically black and white: no

4 minutes ago, printz said:

Favorite Outfit: I'm just a guy, I have little choice.

Incorrect. Would be nice to live in a world where dudes could casually rock dresses and stuff (after proper shaving/waxing ofc) and gender norms weren't such a big thing. :) 

1 minute ago, rdwpa said:

Incorrect. Would be nice to live in a world where dudes could casually rock dresses and stuff (after proper shaving/waxing ofc) and gender norms weren't such a big thing. :) 

YOU MEAN LIKE THIS?

Favorite Movie Genre: Cyberpunk, Post-apocalypse

Favorite Food: foods

Favorite Holiday: eid Mubarak because foods

Favorite Memory: not saying it because it's wrong for certain people.

Worst Memory: tragic death of certain someone years ago.

Favorite Outfit: a jacket with detachable sleeve; I took out the right sleeve and leave the left one because it's weird. Black Ts, Dr Martens

Favorite Genre Of Music: Power metal, trashcore, Jazz, future funk.

Most Hated Genre of Music: mumble rap, edm.

Left Handed or Right Handed: left

Worst Injury: too many, can't name one lol

Favorite Hobby: Video games, lone riding.

Your Definition of Success: horns up the sky and don't give a fuck

In your opinion, are situations typically black and white: depends on how stupid it is. But mostly I don't give a shit. 

Favorite Movie Genre: I rarely watch movies,but I like less drama more action type movies.

Favorite Food: Betroot soup. 

Favorite Holiday:Summer and Christmas holiday

Favorite Memory: I wish I could remember that,but I can't. Maybe when I was pre-schooler and world was bright and safe place to be.

Worst Memory: My past is way too dark and bleak. I prefer to keep it in personal level. 

Favorite Outfit: Random t-shirts,dark jeans and shoes depend on sesons - in cold seson I wear my old good steel boots and in summer converse shoes.

Favorite Genre Of Music: I like rock,metal and synthwawe. 

Most Hated Genre of Music: I don't like popular music,it makes me angry and sad. 

Left Handed or Right Handed: More left handed.

Worst Injury: Luckily I didn't break my legs or arms. 

Favorite Hobby: Gaming,writing,reading. 

Your Definition of Success: My only wish is escape from personal hell and be happy as I should be. 

In your opinion,  are situations typically black and white: .........................

Favorite Movie Genre: I like slasher films and sci-fi mainly and I also enjoy watching movies with ancient Egyptian tombs 

Favorite Food: Pasta with minced meat (I think that is what it's called) and anything with chocolate from desserts

Favorite Memory: Hanging out with my friends in a friend's field, doing all kinds of bullshit, watching movies when it was really dark, playing Nerf wars and exploring the nearby areas in the process.

Worst Memory: I had enough bad experiences, but none that is actually worth writing for (because there could be another one I don't remember now)

Favorite Outfit: My leather jacket, combined with my favourite blue-black tshirt and my jeans (they fade out from blue to white). As you can guess, I love dark blue.

Favorite Genre Of Music: Classic Heavy Metal and Thrash Metal

Most Hated Genre of Music: Dubstep

Worst Injury: I once fell as I was running full speed in a friendly football game in my school, because some asshole thought it would be good to push me away of the ball, like a bull. The result? I got my feet and waist rubbed against the gravel of the floor, while sliding for like 5 seconds. My knees got red from the blood running out and my waist had a 2cm diameter hole after that, where the skin faded away and it took around a month to get it back in its original shape (I still have a mark, where it was). From that time and after, I always played the goal keeper. Not that bad of an injury though and I generally fell down a lot of times as a kid.

Favorite Hobby: Computer games and riding my bicycle with my friends (we are talking many kilometers right here)

Your Definition of Success: Accomplishing a target I set myself or having everyone around me be happy.

In your opinion, are situations typically black and white: Sometimes yes, mostly no. It depends really.

I'll bite. Y'all are OBVIOUSLY way too curious about the details of the life of Cacodemon avatar #9290 here, so let's go:

Favorite Movie Genre: Sci-fi. Especially if in SPACE, I dig that shit

Favorite Food: Curry. Nice and spicy, as long as it doesn't overpower the overall flavour I don't mind how hot it gets

Favorite Holiday: Halloween

Favorite Memory: Don't ask me to choose. OKAY THEN IT'S BUBBLE BOBBLE JEEZ ARE YOU HAPPY

Worst Memory: A decade plus of depression and suicidal ideation.

Favorite Outfit: I don't have 'outfits' per se, but nigh everything I own is black so it all goes together and I look fabulous regardless

Favorite Genre Of Music: anything that sounds like angry computers fucking each other

Most Hated Genre of Music: I don't hate things, it's a waste of energy

Left Handed or Right Handed: AMBIDEXTROUS - I favour my right, but can do a lot of things with either hand

Worst Injury: You ever see American History X? Sorta that without the neck-breaking part. Ouch.

Favorite Hobby: Vidya, derp

Your Definition of Success: One's livelihood also being the thing one loves to do the most

In your opinion, are situations typically black and white: Fuck off, there is nuance in everything

23 minutes ago, Jayextee said:

Favorite Genre Of Music: anything that sounds like angry computers fucking each other

That cracked me up good! Too funny...

EDIT: Should sound somewhat like this, right?

Edited by Nine Inch Heels

@Nine Inch Heels oh god, that's cool.

Yeah, I love a bit of chiptune -- but also EBM/industrial, harder EDM, even dubstep (much to many's chagrin, I've found). For sure, if it's got a good strong beat and some nasty-sounding square/saw wave synths, I'm there.

Please answer the following.  Let's see how much we all have in common.

Favorite Movie Genre: i honestly cant pick one

Favorite Food: Asian cooking probably. and sweet stuff :D

Favorite Holiday: Christmas, no doubt

Favorite Memory: probably university, or family holidays

Worst Memory: the day my first dog drowned overnight in our pond :(

Favorite Outfit: i dont have a favourite, but i probably go for check shirt, tshirt, jeans, boots when im not wearing track pants and sportswear (run a gym/sports facility so that's workwear 6 days a week) 

Favorite Genre Of Music: by album-count alone its a 50/50 hip-hop/heavy metal

Most Hated Genre of Music: dont hate any genre of music. probably the one i have an instant dislike of is 'indie' rock, or ska.

Left Handed or Right Handed: right

Worst Injury: i have been very lucky so far. the only injuries ive had have been self-inflicted while lifting weights, like muscle strains and ligament sprains

Favorite Hobby: playing games/lifting weights

Your Definition of Success: being content and helping others around you to be content.

In your opinion,  are situations typically black and white: almost never in every-day life. give and take/compromise are most common.

Favorite Movie Genre: Probably action and Sci-Fi, but still, don't really like to watch stuffs. When watching things, usually with something in hand, eg: Rubik's Cube.

Favorite Food: Asian Foods.

Favorite Holiday: Not really have a job right now. Probably every day is holiday...

Favorite Memory: Being a guild master, raid leader and main tank at the same time in World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade. At least within those 2 months, some bosses are down by my team.

Worst Memory(?): Probably right now because my family didn't come to America with me.

Favorite Outfit: Casual t-shirt and pants. Do like to wear sandals when hot.

Favorite Genre Of Music: Classical, Metal, 8-bit Music (if this is a genre). Usually like to listen to game OSTs.

Most Hated Genre of Music: Music with lyrics...

Left Handed or Right Handed: Right

Worst Injury: Probably there isn't for now.

Favorite Hobby: Board Games & Video Games

Your Definition of Success: Have a very nice family with maybe 2 children at most.

In your opinion, are situations typically black and white: 99% no, 1% probably. (I guess I am affected by Chinese culture a lot.)

1 minute ago, rehelekretep said:

where are you from originally GarrettChan? China?

Yep, moved to America on 2014. Now I'm living by myself.

The biggest problem to me right now is I'm not confident/confortable with my English. I always have a feeling that my English really annoys people.

1 minute ago, GarrettChan said:

The biggest problem to me right now is I'm not confident/confortable with my English. I always have a feeling that my English really annoys people.

Your written english is probably better than what quite a bunch of native speakers can do. I guess you worry about it too much. :-)