Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Y2theJ

Wall colour

What is the colour of the wall behind your computer?

Mine, it's supposed to be white I think. But it is slowly changing.

Er... what kind of thread is this. Well, if you really want to know, i have no wall behind my computer, because i'm in one of my school's computer classes. Behind this computer is another computer.

The wall behind my computer is white. For some odd reason, the wall actually matches the colors of the other three walls, and yes, even the ceiling.

I dunno....I'd guess you'd call it a beige color, or a variation of beige.

According to Windows official color pallette, "Dull Green." All other walls surrounding me are "Olive." They are solid colors.

Red brick for my labtop, painted yellow bricks for my desktop (this is a ghetto dorm room).

low wall and the main entrance. also fake wood. i wanna move to my room!

blue

All the walls in my room are an excellant shade of blue that came with the house when we moved in 5 years ago. It matches my Tool poster perfetly. If i get a webcam, i'll show you guys some time.

walls. my room is all ceiling damn it! i live in an attic, really, that is the whole upper half of the house. they also suck because it is textured, so you scrape your head sometimes. as for the color it is mostly a shit brown.

as for the carpet it is a 70's shit green with shit orange stains everywhere. dont ask me, i just rent this house. however in march(or sooner) i will move to a new house down the street

Behind my computer? Almond-painted drywall, and above that, a large single pane glass window. Behind my monitor? Half window, half wall.

The same indigo as disorder's fishy. It's also splattered with the corpses of several mosquitos i leave as a totum for others >:] There is also a world map there and a map of Europe to my right.