Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MrCacod3mon

MLG DOOM: Custom Sprites submissions

This post is for anyone who wants to help in making my MLG DOOM mod.

That means you can reply with custom sprites of your own and I will choose what one looks good for the mod...

I will credit who ever's sprites, weapons, custom enemies or textures, when they make it in the mod.

The mod is currently being developed now. So its at version 01.b.

hope you make the best of it!!! :D

mod post URL: https://www.doomworld.com/forum/topic/93887-mlg-doom-v1b/

M_DOOM.png.3a62b4c3e582cc7ff1ddfd364795677c.png

Hmm... not really interested in MLG but I am alright at making custom sprites in GIMP... what types of sprites do you need?

On 5/21/2017 at 1:50 PM, DoctorGenesis said:

Hmm... not really interested in MLG but I am alright at making custom sprites in GIMP... what types of sprites do you need?

just anything that has to do with the MLG meme, like Illuminati, no-scopes, Mountain Dew and Doritos, fedoras, and etc....

something like these for an example.Picture1.png.b2efdb897b400b6b46f32e623674e53e.png

deal-with-it-glasses.png.82676dabf66a5dfe89c03bd9a6a6baf7.png

tumblr_nd1hhtVTbz1tmzoh7o1_500.gif.3aaa48f2f407a9ee782f47a4e216bf64.gif

Here, you can have this simple edit of GrandD(e)ad(meme) that I made. It would work great for a friendly NPC, similar to the Marines that  you can find in certain maps played with Brutal Doom. (Edit: Make sure [if you use these] to credit the guys who ripped the sprites.)

granddead.png

On 5/25/2017 at 0:02 AM, DoctorGenesis said:

Here, you can have this simple edit of GrandD(e)ad(meme) that I made. It would work great for a friendly NPC, similar to the Marines that  you can find in certain maps played with Brutal Doom. (Edit: Make sure [if you use these] to credit the guys who ripped the sprites.)

granddead.png

oh cool... but this isnt a brutal doom mod

just a mod for ultimate doom and doom 2....