Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
everennui

June Boom Speedmap

Boom: Doom 2

https://www.mediafire.com/file/pg7ko2cnzpld80f/boomspeedjunever3.wad

As always I went way over the time I set for myself, but I think I gotta pretty fleshed out map from it.

All difficulty settings implemented. More ammo, health and power ups the further you get from UV. I beat ITYTD with keyboard only and had plenty of extra. UV only has ~3 more monsters than Easy. 

Addendum: Post 777

Screenshots:

https://m.imgur.com/nlo2LqL

Edited by everennui

How much hard is this? I'm not skilled at all and I want to record a demo, but if it's too hard I'll try on ITYTD.

It's not very hard. Some spots keep you on your toes. Why don't you play it and tell me how I can make it better for you?

Addendum: ...also as I stated in the OP, there isn't but UV difficulty.

Edited by everennui

Fixed a skip. Link is updated.

I watched someone stream this and they said it was too brutal. I then streamed and beat it. So...maybe it is a little hard, but nothing too much for a seasoned player. Now that I've gotten some feedback, I'll put in difficulty settings.

I tried on UV and didn't got past the first room hahaha >.<

I also played on ITYTD, but it's definetly not what you'd want the map to behave, because you're supposed to manage the encounters with low ammo and use in-fighting, which doesn't happen on ITYTD and you get much easier on safe spots.

It's quite hard for me, but I'm also not skilled at all. I guess I'll have to wait for the difficulty settings D:

I feel dumb, but I over wrote my previous file. :/ can you send me your version? Than anyone can watch it. 

@NoisyVelvet

Edited by everennui

2 hours ago, Deadwing said:

I tried on UV and didn't got past the first room hahaha >.<

I also played on ITYTD, but it's definetly not what you'd want the map to behave, because you're supposed to manage the encounters with low ammo and use in-fighting, which doesn't happen on ITYTD and you get much easier on safe spots.

It's quite hard for me, but I'm also not skilled at all. I guess I'll have to wait for the difficulty settings D:

Try it out now, it's much more manageable.  HMP starts you off in front of a Shotgun.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/9hgpibz68604avs/boomspeedjunever3_(1).wad

This is the version @NoisyVelvet did his FDA for. You'll need to delete the, "_(1)" part in order to play.

@NoisyVelvet that was nice to watch. Seems like the beginning has way too huge of a difficulty spike. In not sure what to do next. After hitting the red switch, I will close off the stairs to the red key area. I think this will increase the overall difficulty of the red switch area.

Thank you for playing. Sorry about the demo issue.

Edit: To be clear, I'm happy with the intro. I just need to bring more pain after it.

Edited by everennui