Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RoozyDoom1999

Unbanned from Doomworld!

Someone banned me in the afternoon telling me it is a Terry WAD. BUT, I've gathered a mod called "tii", which is a proper weapons pack for Doom.

And when I slept, then I woke up at 1:00 AM at the morning. I was unbanned for the rest of my life in Doomworld.

EDIT: Don't ban me or else I will kill you with an UNMAKER and yes, THIS IS A RELATED THREAD TO IDIOTS WHO BANNED ME OR SOMEONE

I saw the mod, it was interesting. Well, the cacodemon was interesting, and maybe the BFG replacement.

But otherwise, all I could say were criticisms.

1 hour ago, RoozyDoom1999 said:

EDIT: Don't ban me or else I will kill you with an UNMAKER and yes, THIS IS A RELATED THREAD TO IDIOTS WHO BANNED ME OR SOMEONE

Logic would dictate that threatening to kill people (with imaginary guns, but even still) would get you banned again, wouldn't it?

42 minutes ago, HorrorMovieGuy said:

AHHH, AFTER TEN THOUSAND YEARS I AM FINALLY UNBANNED! TIME TO SHIT POST ON DOOMWORLD

2813511_mha4shy_m.png?262027

Hahahahahahahaha.

19 minutes ago, Albertoni said:

I saw the mod, it was interesting. Well, the cacodemon was interesting, and maybe the BFG replacement.

But otherwise, all I could say were criticisms.

There is a hidden monster called "The Flying Roozy doll".

You might try it out if you like.

Or, nevermind.

1 hour ago, Phade102 said:

And who exactly are you?

I'm Roozy Astro Rox, a real person who does Doom mods the whole time everyday. Except for the cacodemon replacement, that was all weird when I took weird pictures of my face and took them into Doom.

Edit: don't ban me... :(

19 minutes ago, Edward850 said:

Logic would dictate that threatening to kill people (with imaginary guns, but even still) would get you banned again, wouldn't it?

No.

STOP KNOWING ABOUT MY AGE!

Edit: I'm gonna kill you with an Unmaker if you know my age, now please stop this shit.

Edited by RoozyDoom1999

Does your mom know your talking to strangers on the internet?

4 minutes ago, RoozyDoom1999 said:

Then just stop guessing >:(

If you are literally 8 years old please stop posting on any internet forum for 5 years. It will benefit all of us, but especially you, and even then you will look back to things you said when you were 13 and be embarrassed. Feel free to lurk, but really seriously don't post for 5 years

I could have sworn there was legal text somewhere saying you must be at least 13 years of age to register.

21 minutes ago, RoozyDoom1999 said:

STOP KNOWING ABOUT MY AGE!

Amazing. This is quite probably the first time in the history of mankind that such a remarkable idea has been put to words. A pitch black obelisk's mission is completed and the aether vibrates with the tones of Strauss.

Hmm.. Let me see. The kid has a sonic the hedgehog profile picture, He looks & acts like he's 8 and he threatens to kill people with a fictional weapon and gets salty at everyone. I see no wrong here. *Sarcasm*

Nobody will care about this thing after two days. Chill. Do mods for minecraft or other game.

Just now, MrD!zone said:

Hmm.. Let me see. The kid has a sonic the hedgehog profile picture, He looks & acts like he's 8 and he threatens to kill people with a fictional weapon and gets salty at everyone. I see no wrong here. *Sarcasm*

I'm not a kid! I'm 18, and I'm older than everyone in the fucking place!

Just now, MysteriousHaruko said:

Nobody will care about this thing after two days. Chill. Do mods for minecraft or other game.

No.