Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
The Nate

Adam West dead at 88

It's a real shame that Adam West is gone. I remember his role as Batman in the classic 1960s show. I also remember his roles as Mayor Adam West in the Family Guy show, as he had plenty of funny moments there. He will be missed, and my condolences go to his friends and family.

This is awful news, Adam West was great!!

Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb..

Really sad news, came across as a really good guy on top of being an entertainment icon.

One nice thing is that he got his star on the Hollywood walk of fame a few years ago, a podcast/radio host helped raise money for it.

As a child I watched the 60s Batman movie on a regular basis. Because I was so young, I misquoted him as saying, "You...filthy...criminies." Dad still says that sometimes and has a good laugh about it.

I am honestly surprised he made it this long. Good health.

He was a very cool dude, kind of a legend who found an additional avenue to keep his own legend being told through the years by joining the cast of Family Guy.

2 hours ago, NiTROACTiVE said:

It's a real shame that Adam West is gone. I remember his role as Batman in the classic 1960s show. I also remember his roles as Mayor Adam West in the Family Guy show, as he had plenty of funny moments there. He will be missed, and my condolences go to his friends and family.

"Nobody messes with Adam We."

*Death messed with Adam We."

Oh no. 

I always appreciated how he never took himself too seriously. 

He should have used his Bat Death Repellent Spray.

That's unfortunate.  I liked his Batman.

Is it weird when I'm not saddened if an actor passes at a very old age like this? All I can think is "damn, they made it really fucking far!"

RIP regardless.

It just sucks that it's all over, that's all. Especially since he was still active up til recently. He has an awesome legacy and it's really impressive how long he lived, no doubt!

Well, he lived long and nicely. Such a sad, sad occasion. Lets all commemorate his work with this tribute:

*shootz hoops while crying*