Name:  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Name:

• Religion & Politics
    • Rants & Raves
    • God?
    • Geeks and Freaks
    • something else

I just wanted to thank all the Atheists and non-Atheists for their discussions lately, which undoubtedly helped in getting back our good old "Religion & Politics" title! It was and IS a way better name than "Rants & Raves" IMO.

I guess you wanna thank everyone then. If it is called Religion and Politics then doesn't that mean we should only discuss Religion and Politics? Personally, I think it is a silly name because other subjects are talked about here, and sorry but I think this is a silly thread. Your happy about the name change but you have put a poll up so people can pick their favourite? I don't get it.

m0l0t0v said:

I just wanted to thank all the Atheists and non-Atheists for their discussions lately, which undoubtedly helped in getting back our good old "Religion & Politics" title!

IIRC, it was "Politics and Religion".

new names the schizophrenic forum:

"I'm right and your wrong"

"random thoughts from religous fanatics and sociopathic misanthropes"

"reality according to spongebob squarepants"

It should be restored to Politics and Religion - that was much better than any since - including Rants and Raves.

i was starting to get used to the Rants & Raves name. glad 'let's debate christinity' was only temporary.

We could call a compromise and call it Religion and Spongebob.

NO

Religion and Politics is perfect IMO.

IMJack said:

Y'mean this Spongebob?

I shall now step out and let the flamewar commence.

no flame, but thats reaching.

but anyway, who cares what the forum is called so long as we get to post our own non-doom thoughts in it. if it stays or gets post-helled so be it. whether its everything else, p&r, r&r, r&p, or the whole world is a collective anus, this forum will be doomworlds free speech forum. leave it at that, IMHO.

The new title fits most threads... but not some. "Politics & miscellaneous crap" would probably be perfect. Or what about "Politics & Preaching"?

Why not "Off-topic" i.e everything that isn't Doom/Doom3/Doom fan fics/pics related?

Why not good ol' "Everything else"? That was my favorite description for this forum, because in my eyes it was very fitting.

NEVER!!! YOU CANNOT SILENCE THE SOUNDS OF RANTING AND RAVING! WE WILL FIGHT TO THE LAST MAN!!!

VIVA-LEE RANTS-

*Suddenly to shots ring out from the darkness, Hitting Capt. Red in the back!

Bloody hell, not again

* Capt. Red falls to the floor

How about "My/Your two cents."
or "Your unwanted opinions."
or "shut the f up Y2theJ." ;)