Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Maisth

Ubisoft you done it again

Fuck that shit, Rabbids are stupid and I never liked them.

18 minutes ago, Glaice said:

Fuck that shit, Rabbids are stupid and I never liked them.

Glad I'm not the only one who disliked those shit heads. They're on the same level as Minions.

Since no one could be bothered to post a video/article link yet (wtf guys, seriously) https://www.gamereactor.eu/news/543543/Mario+meets+Rabbids+in+tactical+Kingdom+Battle/

I hate the Rabbids. They're like the video game version of Minions, which are of course constructed from pure cancer particles. That said the game actually looks okay from the brief previews, it should have been done with Mario characters and enemies as opposed to those ugly looking fucks, though.

When I saw this fucking thread I automatically fucking assumed it was about the motherfucking Beyond Good & Evil 2 reveal.

What are fucking Rabbids, who gives a fuck about fucking Mario and why isn't this fucking thread about the motherfucking Beyond Good & Evil 2 reveal?

Because fuck me, this is not what I expected it to be like. I feel both excited how cool the theme looks and mildly annoyed it's such a departure from the original. Fuck!

The Mario X Rabbids game looks good, I don't know what y'all are babbling about. It's a neat little strategy game that actually looks more like Mario meets X-COM than the throwaway party game I was initially expecting, which was a nice surprise. There have been some great genre-crossing Mario games in the past (such as Paper Mario and the like), so I'm willing to give it a fair shot.

The Beyond Good & Evil 2 reveal was neat, but it's hard for me to be excited when all we got was a pre-rendered cinematic trailer.

Ubisoft sucks, they show these trailers and everyone gets hyped, then when the game releases, everyone gets dissapointed and mad because it doesn't deliver what the trailer promised, yeah, these pieces of shit know how to fool people.

Also fuck these Rabbids, damn ugly stupid freaks.

the mario/rabbids thing is one of the weirdest concepts i've ever seen. +1 for rabbids sucking

also, it seems like everyone's excited about beyond good and evil 2. should i buy the first one and give it a try?

I don't understand why they (the rabbids) have to look so ugly? It reminds me of "cute" circa 1950's (AKA not cute at all).

Would work better if they were goofy, and looked more like this:

200px-Rabbidsinvasion.png

But instead we get this heinous shite:

rabbit_logo.png

That face though. It is the stuff of nightmares.

For People that can't veiw the trailer in Dews post.

a lot has changed it seems.

Very Deep in my heart. I was hoping for a remastered version of XIII but nooooooooooooooo let's make a game about a cartoonish character that nobody likes and sell it.

1 hour ago, roadworx said:

also, it seems like everyone's excited about beyond good and evil 2. should i buy the first one and give it a try?

Absolutely, it's a fun and very charming game. Also it's kids friendly, you get money for taking pictures of new animals for example, so the switch to mature themes and the intense f-bomb barrage is a little surprising. I guess Ubisoft is betting on the target audience actually being the original audience, now grown up.

6 hours ago, dew said:

Absolutely, it's a fun and very charming game. Also it's kids friendly, you get money for taking pictures of new animals for example, so the switch to mature themes and the intense f-bomb barrage is a little surprising. I guess Ubisoft is betting on the target audience actually being the original audience, now grown up.

that actually sounds like a pretty good move