Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Memfis

Annual Kama Sutra 2 begging thread

Gusta and Method , they are both czech. :p

Kama Sutra 1 was a Doom community gangbang.

we dont talk about it anymore, and the fact that another hasnt happened again should be a clue

49 minutes ago, rehelekretep said:

Kama Sutra 1 was a Doom community gangbang.

we dont talk about it anymore, and the fact that another hasnt happened again should be a clue

Found it in the wad archive, I downloaded it and been to 'that' level :o Those blood textures will never be the same again

Yay for perfect graphic work! Does it have that Egyptian slaughter map Eternal made for Gusta?

Probably a slightly better chance (no guarantee) you'll be getting a Doom Odyssey sequel than a Ksutra 2 or Doom Millennium.

23 hours ago, Ancalagon said:

Has it been confirmed anywhere?

Well, on the developers' website there is a thread about Kama Sutra 2, but so far, nothing has been updated for like years now.

Here's the link if anyone wants to check it out:

http://ksteam.webz.cz/k21.php

This looks like the eternal curse of Doom: A good mod is not complete unless filling all 32 map slots and abandoned projects do not see a release of at least the completed maps. Why can't this stupid convention be buried in the deepest pits of hell???

49 minutes ago, Graf Zahl said:

This looks like the eternal curse of Doom: A good mod is not complete unless filling all 32 map slots and abandoned projects do not see a release of at least the completed maps. Why can't this stupid convention be buried in the deepest pits of hell???

I don't think it has much to do with arbitrary rules like that: if the author doesn't consider it done, it's not done. If it's truly abandoned it'd be nice to see it released, but if not I'm fine with waiting a bit longer to play it as the author intended.

1 hour ago, Graf Zahl said:

I would prefer you stop telling people how they should mod.

I don't know what Kama Sutra is and I haven't played it but I'll join the begging just for the hell of it.

1 hour ago, Averagewalrus23.9 said:

That would be Mordeth episode 2 I believe.  

Oh yeah, forgot about that one :)

9 hours ago, Graf Zahl said:

Sometimes shit happens. It's not just doom mods that are abandoned.

And the Doom Odyssey sequel had 12 of 36 maps complete after 10 months of work on and off. Still a long way to go.