Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kassildes

Opitions mode

Question

Qual a opção no gzdoom que faz cada fase que toco e, por acaso, perco a vida, volto na mesma fase, perdendo tudo exceto uma pistola.

Edited by Kassildes

5 answers to this question

For those that can't be bothered with translating, this is Portugues, and literally translates to:

"What the option in the gzdoom that makes each phase that I touch and, by chance, I lose the life, I return in the same phase, losing everything except a pistol."

Kassildes, I don't believe you can return to the middle of a map with just a pistol start. You can return to the start of the map with just a pistol, but I don't recall there being a GZDooM option for just that.

Kassildes, não acredito que você possa voltar ao meio de um mapa com apenas um início de pistola. Você pode retornar ao início do mapa com apenas uma pistola, mas não me lembro de haver uma opção GZDooM por isso.

For example: on Doom 1 on E1M3 start playing whith shotgun And ammo. When I'm about to move to e1m4, a monsters killed me and then I squeeze shot to return whith only the pistola on E1M3 whitout the interferência of using buttons save (f2), load (f3) And whitout cheating (idclev##).

Obs: estou escrevendo no Celular e Google Chrome atrapalha ao envio, ele traduz antes.Obrigado.

1 hour ago, Kassildes said:

For example: on Doom 1 on E1M3 start playing whith shotgun And ammo. When I'm about to move to e1m4, a monsters killed me and then I squeeze shot to return whith only the pistola on E1M3 whitout the interferência of using buttons save (f2), load (f3) And whitout cheating (idclev##).

I think I might understand better what you're asking. If you enter a map with a pistol start, don't save along the way, and die before completing the map, you will begin at the map start with just a pistol. You can't change that using GZDooM options.