Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Erebus

Hello!

Just a quick note to say hello to everyone on the board. I'm a Quaker at heart (Quake 1 I might add) but don't let that hold against me!

Thanks,
Erebus

Hello, I'm BigBadGangsta, a Super Moderator on this forum. If you're gonna stay, might I suggest reading the FAQ on the general rules of the forum. Thanks and enjoy your time on Doomworld's forums :)

Single player is alright if I'm ever bored and in the mood. I don't like deathmatch because there's just too much chaos, especially with a lot of players in a small map. I like Team Fortress the most. There's still the fun of killing people and breaking things, but it's more organized (usually).

Thanks for the warm welcome peeps!

mustafa saed, do you have a web site or url for download where I can check out your doom/quake conversions?

BigBadGangsta, just read the FAQ. Well that was pretty comprehensive to say the least! Judging from it’s size I’m guessing you get a lot of goons asking stupid questions all the time round here.

Ct_red_pants, I just downloaded and installed ZDoomGL. I must say I’m impressed – I think I’m going to have to play Doom all over again in nice shiny 3D accelerated mode! YAY! I have to say however, that I didn’t think much to the md2 models. I can’t complain really, as I don’t think I could do much better. Incidentally, I haven’t played any Quake source ports...yet. I think I’ll have a look at the other 3D compatible Doom Source ports before settling down with any one.

Ichor, TF is by far my favourite Quake mod. I prefer team games anyway, more strategy and skill involved if you ask me.

Heya, Welcome, I am the one they call DOOM Anomaly, I have no importance around here but to post meaningless stuff and perhaps someday spam ;P
Kno my name well, cause it probably will end up on ur ignore list in a few weeks ;)

I quit for about three years after the clan I was in fell apart, but I started playing again a few months ago, and I still use my clan name (even though there isn't one, heheh) because I guess I liked the name. I play on what's known as CustomTF (a mod of a mod maybe?) which basically expands many of the classes and allows you to "buy" any weapon you want, if you have enough money of course. You could have a rocket launcher and medikit, or you could have a spanner to build all sorts of fun things, and a thunderbolt (that's right, it's in there too).

Welcome aboard son, if you are as intelligent as you seem then you are definitely a welcome addition :-)

Btw, I'm the doomed space marine that wanders about in the two Doom 3 forums as well as the fan fic/pics forum, killing any "demons" (Lame posts/threads) that I find there :-)

Doom = yay
Doom 2 = yay
quake1 = yay
quake2 = yay
quake3 = bah

:)

Hi there, and welcome to the forums, hope you like it here! I know I do!

I'm a Quaker at heart

Heretic! :)

Sup, im almsot as meanignless as DOOM amonoly. (haven't queti got the knack of it)

-Dislxeia, ins't it fnu?

Welcome to Doomworld.

Generic hello #24434 generated on 11/10/02 18:26 by user GS-1719

Welcome friend, this place isn't much like the Diablo clans of old my friend used to be in, these people actually make stuff and PLAY the game! FAncy that...not just talk about it..hehe :)

[QUOTE]Erebus said:
[B]Thanks for the warm welcome peeps!

mustafa saed, do you have a web site or url for download where I can check out your doom/quake conversions?

My quake mods are subpar and not worth the look at.But go to doomworld.com\demise\projects.html and you'll find a lot of quake and quake2 type wads.Also fatal's shrine here at doomworld has doom resurrection that is a quake2 inspired wad that is real fun to play.

Lost Soul, close...but I’m afraid not close enough. It’s Dig Ophelia by a small known group who go by the name of Rasputina. Full marks and respect from me if you’ve or anyone else here has actually heard of them!

mustafa saed, just tried your link. Keep getting a 404. I’ll try again later. :(

On the source port front if any one’s interested, just tired Jdoom. :D WOW-O! Very pretty. Same the sound is fubared. *sob* Oh well, on to legacy!

Hello, I'm BigBadGangsta, a Super Moderator on this forum. If you're gonna stay, might I suggest reading the FAQ on the general rules of the forum. Thanks and enjoy your time on Doomworld's forums :)

Do you have that binded for every newbie welcome thread, BBG?

He just likes to flash around his title to expand his ego into our hearts and homes cooper =]

Quake(1) is quite good, second best multiplayer fps I have played. It kinda blows in single though :\

Erebus said:

Ichor, TF is by far my favourite Quake mod. I prefer team games anyway, more strategy and skill involved if you ask me.

more sitting on your ass for most people.