Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Y2theJ

new skid on the joks

Hello, if one of your threads disappear, try looking in Post Hell, located at the bottom of the forums index.

I only mentioned that because I was close to posthelling one of your threads in one of the other forums - I locked it instead.

Anyway, other pieces of advice:
Always read at least the first post in threads with an 'ATT:' in front of the thread headline.
If a reply to one of your posts seems insulting or condescending, try looking for small signs like 'j/k', :P and :) in the post, 'cause if you see one of these signs you know that it is meant as a joke.

Welcome, hope your stay is pleasant.

Trasher][ said:
Welcome. Don't (...) mention green blood, and you'll be fine.

...? I did know about not feeding the fish, but... ??

Heh, welcome to the forums. Enjoy your stay here, and whatever you do, do NOT eat the green cheesies and you should be fine :)

Hello, I am BigBadGangsta, a Super Moderator here on the Doomworld Forums. Please take your time to read the FAQ I wrote (with the help of others, whom I thank). It contains more than just information on the forums. It'll help you upload to /newstuff, DM online and select a port to your tastes. I hope you enjoy the Doomworld Forums.

Trasher][ said:
Welcome. Don't feed the fish, or mention green blood, and you'll be fine.

There is no fish.

ravage said:

There is no fish.

/Me points at his avatar
And he doesn't like to be fed by anyone else than ME :-)

drav35 said:

Hi Y2theJ what ever you do Don't Piss Me and don't be a loser

The implications of pissing Drav off are staggering, beware.

Welcome to the forums btw ;)

From Otis in Half-Life
Well, I can get pretty orney when I'm angry...

Anyways, try to keep away from anything that has more or less limbs than usual, but is still alive.

I read the FAQ you guys wrote. And I found it to be very informative. Good work by the way. Although it obviously needs to be updated, coz I couldn't find anything about:
*Not feeding the fish
*Not mentioning green blood
*Or keeping away from anything that has more or less limbs that usual, but is still alive.
*And I don't drink coffee. I use coke for my fix of caffeine. So should I still examine it anyway?
*And what's wrong with the green cheese? :P

Simple mate:

Not feeding the fish: If you don't feed em, no new fish icons can arrive. (kinda popular;)).
Green blood: Something to do with Doom not sposed to have green blood(Not sure why anyone cares)
Extra limbs: Mutant morons that escaped post hell (Made that up)
Coffee: See Member: MacVileWhore. :D
Green cheese............I dunno.........I probably shouldn't of eaten some either :D

(cool.....666 posts....now for 1222...in about 2005 :D)

Maybe I should have made an announcement, but i think most people know i'm here now from my story, if not- Hello everyone

Oh..and i DID read the FAQ, or most of it. I will refer to it when i get my DOOM up again though.

Welcome to the forums.

Generic hello #62189 generated on 11/10/02 18:56 by user GS-1719